Jeff Grubb: PlayStaation Showcase is on May 25

24 Jun 2022
So the people who shat on Grubb and said he was no longer believable after the HiFi Rush stuff (which Aaron Greenberg never debunked, BTW), believe him again? Is it okay to believe Grubb again?

Killer_Sakoman

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
So the people who shat on Grubb and said he was no longer believable after the HiFi Rush stuff (which Aaron Greenberg never debunked, BTW), believe him again? Is it okay to believe Grubb again?
I remember he used to have good insider information about Playstation few years ago. After that, most of his leaks were not true. He seems to be confident with his leaks this time.

Reactions: Gamernyc78

AshHunter216

Banned
8 Jan 2023
I think with this situation, he's like the 3rd or 4th person to make this claim. More of a "when there's smoke there's fire" situation.

Plextorage

Veteran
26 Feb 2023
Well, Jeff was right last year

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Bryank75

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
Why though? Insomniac, a studio that can't make their own successful IPs anymore so they stick to 3rd party Marvel IPs, making more superhero crap? IPs that will become 3rd party again in the future? Meanwhile you have Microsoft acquiring the biggest publishers in the world like Activision-Blizzard and soon Sega and/or Capcom.
I know it hurts, seeing amazing super hero's slinging around while you lot have Craig + a grapple.

You don't have to put up with it anymore, just get a ps5 and stop the madness.

You might be able to trade in the X for 100 bucks off a ps5, it's a good deal if you can get it.

24 Jun 2022
I remember he used to have good insider information about Playstation few years ago. After that, most of his leaks were not true. He seems to be confident with his leaks this time.

I think with this situation, he's like the 3rd or 4th person to make this claim. More of a "when there's smoke there's fire" situation.

Guess you guys are right. TBF I was speaking from the POV of people who believe him now but were quick to write him off after the HiFi information.

He is a 50/50 to me personally. But since people like Andy Robinson are also saying it's happening (I think), guess it holds more weight. If Jason Schreier made mention they've heard similar that would basically cement a May Showcase.

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022
Well, Jeff was right last year

I'd say that to predict that a console maker will have an event in the pre-E3 week doesn't qualify. It's like to say that Nintendo is working on a Mario game.

Specially when said in such an ambigous way: ""I'm also hearing from multiple people that Sony will actually have a show the first week of June. I can't confirm that but I'm hearing from a bunch of different people but maybe that's just scuttlebutt."

Reactions: Hobbygaming

Hobbygaming

27 Jun 2022
He did get the low key State of Play right so I'll give him the benefit of the doubt

D

Deleted member 417

Flying Sci-Fi GIF by Feliks Tomasz Konczakowski

P

peter42O

This is great. Week of May 25th which now, since that's the rumor, Sony will delay the event and with the 29th being Memorial Day in the U.S., that week won't get the event either. Oh man, my June 8th prediction is getting closer to being a reality. Woohoo!!!! 😂

• brain

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
This is great. Week of May 25th which now, since that's the rumor, Sony will delay the event and with the 29th being Memorial Day in the U.S., that week won't get the event either. Oh man, my June 8th prediction is getting closer to being a reality. Woohoo!!!! 😂
you better be a spiderman Fan Peter, especially with a name like yours.

• haha