Jeff Grubb reiterates that the PlayStation Showcase is happening this month. |UP| billbil-kun also alludes to it being this month.

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022

"The PlayStation Showcase is happening this month still apparently. But whether it's next week or the week after I honestly don't know. Could be the end of the month, but I won't be surprised this does actually happen next week, it could happen at any moment."

Also...

billbil-kun is a very reliable leaker that has a 100% track record for leaking the PS Plus games each month, unlike Grubb he doesn't lie and make uo rumours.

A user asked billbil-kun if another Playstation Showcase will be announced tomorrow and he basically confirmed it here and in May 24 just like last year.

Last edited:

xollowsob

Veteran
6 Jan 2024
INB4

"Yeah it was meant to happen in may but my sources said there was some last minute internal changes and it might happen in June now"

Reactions: Gamernyc78
OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
INB4

"Yeah it was meant to happen in may but my sources said there was some last minute internal changes and it might happen in June now"
The insiders been pretty good with predicting these, not to mention most happen every year at the same time. Feb/May.

Reactions: xollowsob

Box

May contain Snake
6 Apr 2023
Hopefully we finally see some first parties, it's been over 4 years and it's beyond ridiculous that they still have nothing.

I'm not settling for only Asobi and Sucker Punch, if i don't see anything from the other studios im seriously consider selling my ps5. And for the love of God no more TLOU remakes/remasters!

I swear i will be pissed off if they announce more PC Ports

Last edited:

arvfab

Oldest Guard
23 Jun 2022
And for the love of God no more TLOU remakes/remasters!

They have finished the TLOU games to remaster/remake. Uncharted on the other hand.....

I swear i will be pissed off if they announce more PC Ports

I wanted to say "prepare to be pissed off", then I remembered that they barely have anything left to port (unless they start with older games).

• haha
Reactions: Box and Gamernyc78
OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
They have finished the TLOU games to remaster/remake. Uncharted on the other hand.....

I wanted to say "prepare to be pissed off", then I remembered that they barely have anything left to port (unless they start with older games).
There is no limit to the amount of times TLOU can be remastered 😂🤣. We've seen how Sony does with tht IP.

Reactions: Box and Luffy123

J_Paganel

30 Jan 2024
I have no enthusiasm for this event...

There will be a "remake" HZD, announcement of TloU2 remaster, with announcements of torrent ports of something from GoW-R, GT7, Spider Men 2, TloU2, and maybe all of them.

J_Paganel

30 Jan 2024
Sony would be smart to not take attention away from Xbox all time low moment. I assume they'll give it at least a week.
I wouldn't be surprised if Sony themselves show some XBOX releases that should be ported to PS5)

After the dubious and failed PC policy, we shouldn't expect any smart choices.

CrackmanNL

4 Apr 2024
They probably coast off the Plus essentials and Animal well for now and next week they'll reveal the Extra/Premium games.
I assume they'll announce the showcase when Hellblade 2 drops, by that time it's the Sony report meeting. Show in the final week of May 28-30 is my guess.

Not expecting something crazy btw, line-up of the remaining year and some Concord gameplay, since I assume they'll probably do a PS5 Pro showcase/30th anniversary one later. If not and it's just blogpost... oh boy.

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
They probably coast off the Plus essentials and Animal well for now and next week they'll reveal the Extra/Premium games.
I assume they'll announce the showcase when Hellblade 2 drops, by that time it's the Sony report meeting. Show in the final week of May 28-30 is my guess.

Not expecting something crazy btw, line-up of the remaining year and some Concord gameplay, since I assume they'll probably do a PS5 Pro showcase/30th anniversary one later. If not and it's just blogpost... oh boy.
Concord gameplay would be great!

Reactions: CrackmanNL

jimmy289

5 Feb 2024
So this guy is predictiing an upcoming show around may june that sony has always had the last 15 years. man what a genius.

Reactions: Gamernyc78

voke

Veteran
10 Jan 2023
Last month of the week,

Major titles coming from Kojipro, Firewalk, Asobi and Sucker Punch.