Jeff Grubb reiterates that the PlayStation Showcase is happening this month. |UP| billbil-kun also alludes to it being this month.

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Sunday? You tripping.
Yeah it happened once and I woke up Monday and saw the news lol or maybe tht was Tuesday. One of those days. We'll for me it was Sunday due to time difference depending where the announcement originated it could have been Monday.

• thinking_hard
Reactions: Nhomnhom

arvfab

Slayer of Colossi
23 Jun 2022
It will also be an until dawn remaster
Horizon remaster
Uncharted 1 remaster

You forgot the corresponding PC ports of them (free upgrade for Horizon on PC, paid on console, of course).

Reactions: Box

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022

so... is this going to be a big deal or just business as usual?

Totoki wasn't talking about a showcase.

When Totoki said that sentence he was "Later this month you will learn more about the long-term vision for SONY GROUP(not PlayStation) and the essential role SIE plays in that vision. "

He was talking about the upcoming Sony Corporate Strategy Meeting (May 23th, normally doesn't include gaming news here) and Sony Business Segments Meeting (May 30th, this is where they detail many gaming KPIs every year and talk about their gaming strategy and forecasts. Both meetings announced like every year for some days after the Earnings Announcement Meeting they had last year.

There can be a showcase or State of Play this or next month, but Totoki wasn't talking about it. Btw, this is the strategy Sony mentioned last year in their Business Segments Meeting as reference regarding the SIE division, very likely will continue being the same:

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

• Informative
Reactions: ChorizoPicozo

peter42O

Veteran
12 Jan 2024
Since last year's showcase, I always said for 2024, a State of Play in February (it was January 31st, smh) and May with PlayStation Showcase being late September which to be honest, makes perfect sense for Sony and what they'll be showing (Tsushima 2) and releasing (PS5 Pro) in the Fall.