Join IconEra gaming forum and discuss the State of Play and Phil's upcoming business update!

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
Hey visitors or Twitter / X user, our forum is growing, at nearly 900 members and 2500 Twitter followers.

We have a fantastic community, with industry talent from various studios and gaming related companies.

We have had various leaks, including breaking the "Ooze game" and Returnals settings screen before it was announced for PC.

So there are a lot of benefits to being a member here. It's non political,gaming focused and we only ban as a last resort.

There is a monumental amount of news at the moment and the landscape is changing, with a State of Play tonight, a Nintendo Direct and business update from Xbox next week and more on the horizon.

So, why not consider joining, it's free and easy. All you need is an email.

We have a very warm, welcoming and supportive community here, be assured.

P.S. We also have a discord, which can be accessed as a member.

B

Fenton

Veteran
22 Feb 2023
First and foremost, members must avoid making extreme and inflammatory threads...like Xbox should die, MS exiting the industry will be good etc.

• thisistheway
  • they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Bryank75 and Satoru

Satoru

Limitless
Founder
20 Jun 2022
First and foremost, members must avoid making extreme and inflammatory threads...like Xbox should die, MS exiting the industry will be good etc.
The beautiful thing about a forum is that people are entitled to their opinion. Why are those threads a problem? People are free to create a thread saying "Playstation should die and here's why" and the thread will stay up.

Reactions: Entropi

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
I don't even have Twitter, and I found myself here.

WTF!

Season 5 Episode 3 GIF by Paramount+

Eternal_Wings

Dein Nomos
24 Jun 2022
Icon will bloom now MS is heading towards 3rd Party. Reset and GAF will become a place for self-pitying Xbox fans puling about when Xbox was still alive.

Reactions: Sircaw and Bryank75
OP
OP
Bryank75

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
Also this....

Most Ever Online Statistics​

Members:72 on 31 Jan 2024