Journalists attack Stellar Blade again by using Hades 2 characters

John Elden Ring

The Thread Maker
Content Creator
5 Jul 2022
United States
Hades 2 Technical Test has revealed various characters from the game, journalists for some reason decided to point this up while attacking Stellar Blade:

Examples below:
OT3QgMS.png
3RlMrLn.png

On Hades 2 Characters via PC Gamer:

During the technical test, you can encounter and flirt with a few of the gods in the first major area of the game. These include the goddess of love, Aphrodite, the moon incarnate, Selene, the veteran tactician Odysseus and, my personal favourite, Nemesis.

Meanwhile, people on Twitter have all had incredibly normal reactions to all these characters. So far, I've seen players saying that "Nyx's entire family can step on me, tbh," and one person's measured response of "crying, sobbing, weeping, frothing at the mouth."

Some of the tamer reactions include players reveling in how amazing the art looks, with some noting, "It is a fantastic day for sapphics," in reference to the power quartet of Nemesis, Aphrodite, Selene, and Hecate. These four goddesses are beautifully illustrated, with the vibrant and detailed art style I loved from the original Hades. It's honestly pretty hard not to fall in love with these characters when every image looks like this.

Last edited:

reziel

Veteran
12 Jun 2023
After reading all this it looks more like Hades is the target rather then Stellar Blade.

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022
I don't find the Hades 2 characters hot and I bet most men and women obviously inclding LGTB don't find them hot either.

I think these gaming "journalists" (maybe a term that would define them better would be propagandist/activist bloggers) are again trying to create a controversy out of nowhere, about a non-issue.

Human beings appreciate beautiful, idealized bodies, as in Stellar Blade Eve or Tachy. Same goes with handsome, very muscular folks as we see in many action games.

There's absolutely nothing wrong on making or appreciating them, or maybe even being sexually attracted to them. That happened across all art history and it's perfectly fine.

But well, there's a western economical elite that wants to highly reduce the worldwide population to make easier for them to control them and keep their power, and as part of their plan they created that dumb religion/ideology where due to some stupid excuses being an heterosexual (and cis) woman or specially man is supposed to be something bad, specially if white. And must be replaced by non heterosexual -if possible trans- to ensure they don't reproduce and their suicide rate highly increases. Plus making more and more poor, to the point most of them won't be able to buy a house where to raise kids, or related costs anyways re too high to the point they can't have kids.

And well, that western economical elite pays very well to the related groups, even the propagandist ones.

Reactions: Would_you_kindly

quest4441

27 Feb 2024
Aphrodite from Hades 2 is not sexy ffs, if anything its a hard on nullifier. The face is batshit ugly and being naked is not equal to sexy

Reactions: Would_you_kindly