Just Stop Oil has disrupted the winners' final of Tekken 7 at EGX by smearing paint on the players' monitors

KiryuRealty

Cambridge Dictionary High Priest of Grammar
28 Nov 2022
Where it’s at.
You know, there was a time when scientists would revisit their hypothesis long before they’d been disproven for decades, but nowadays the left just pushes for people to give up more of their quality of life while conning people into thinking that the lack of a difference made to climate shift by the actions taken for 20+ years means WE HAVEN’T DONE ENOUGH, not the much more logical conclusion that human activity has fuck all to do with axial shift, solar proximity changes and other factors.

Remember, when the media screams that it’s the hottest or coldest day on record, the record only goes back 150 or so years in most places, and there’s evidence that a lot of the northern hemisphere was much warmer than it is now just a couple of millennia ago, and it didn’t wipe humanity out.

Maybe I’m just cynical from growing up when they told us a new ice age was only a couple of years away.

MiyazakiLovesKojima

Planet Earth has been Tekken for Granted...🥁
Kick Kicking GIF by BANDAI NAMCO

Shmunter

Veteran
22 Jul 2022
Give the protestors Suweto Necklaces to really drive the point home!

“Soweto necklace refers to filling a rubber tire with gasoline or some other flamable liquid, putting it on a person, and setting it and the person on fire.”

Sweet sweet imagery

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
They love doing this stuff in the UK, easy pickings, basically get out of jail for free and organizations are prepared to pay their fines for them.

This apparently is 2019 not sure how much it's changed probably not a lot.

Worst Carbon polluting countries.

1. China, with more than 10,065 million tons of CO2 released.
  2. United States, with 5,416 million tons of CO2
  3. India, with 2,654 million tons of CO2
  4. Russia, with 1,711 million tons of CO2
  5. Japan, 1,162 million tons of CO2
  6. Germany, 759 million tons of CO2
  7. Iran, 720 million tons of CO2
  8. South Korea, 659 million tons of CO2
  9. Saudi Arabia, 621 million tons of CO2
  10. Indonesia, 615 million tons of CO2
I can't remember the last time I saw these people protesting outside one of these embassies, instead, it's cricket matches, broadway shows and gaming events.

I mean surely if you want to make a real impact, go and protest outside the gates of the BP oil or Shell oil headquarters.