Karma is Real: Xbox Fanboys accumulated too much bad karma over the past 10 years (A Hideo Kojimbo Thread)

MiyazakiLovesKojima

Xbox fans are now witnessing karma hitting them where it hurts because of the sheer toxicity they brought into an inherently peaceful & calming medium of entertainment.

Without Xbox, gaming today would be a lot more chill & laid-back, which would have increased the quality of life in all aspects of the gaming industry.

Instead, the gaming industry & its community suffered extensively because of Xbox & its toxic communities.

I sincerely pray that every Xbox rat loses sleep this year & has the worst year of their lives because:

1) Death Stranding Review Bombing was mainly from them.

2) Last of Us Part II Leak dissemination was mainly from them.

3) Every Playstation Exclusive was either spoiled or slandered extensively by the Xbox rats.

Karma is Real💅

P.S. @historia...
Monday Night Raw Reaction GIF by WWE

Last edited by a moderator:

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
I agree 100% with everything you said. Even something like Palword or Persona release became a toxic battleground in part because they were associated with Xbox.

The discourse online is completely unbearable for everyone on the industry because of them. The acquisitions multiplied that by 100x.

It won't be all sunshine and rainbows when they leave but gamers will be in a much better place.

OP
OP
MiyazakiLovesKojima

MiyazakiLovesKojima

I agree 100% with everything you said. Even something like Palword or Persona release became a toxic battleground in part because they were associated with Xbox.

The discourse online is completely unbearable for everyone on the industry because of them. The acquisitions multiplied that by 100x.

It won't be all sunshine and rainbows when they leave but gamers will be in a much better place.
I agree 💯% with everything you said too, Lana Del Ray 💅

• Shake
Reactions: Gods&Monsters

Eggman

12 Apr 2023
Yes thank you. I wont go too deep into it but ive been "battling" for lack of a better term these xbox shills and fanboys on reddit for near a decade. Countless hours battling the misinformation campaigns and brigades. The thousands upon thousands of dedicated Xbox fan account Ive probably went against them all at some point.

I never went out of my way to criticize Xbox unprovoked, it was always always in retaliation to some Xbox fanboy either making shit up or talking shit cuz they loved Xbox or/and were paid to do it.

Chances are if you frequent reddit gaming forums youve seen me fighting back against them at some point.

Im tired and hope it's over lol. I just wanted them to stop spreading bullshit but they would never stop. And getting constantly harassed and insulted for pushing back and having Xbox fans stalk me.

Not to mention being banned from resetera for trying to push back against them too. Please be over, I just want peace and no more trolling

OP
OP
MiyazakiLovesKojima

MiyazakiLovesKojima

Yes thank you. I wont go too deep into it but ive been "battling" for lack of a better term these xbox shills and fanboys on reddit for near a decade. Countless hours battling the misinformation campaigns and brigades. The thousands upon thousands of dedicated Xbox fan account Ive probably went against them all at some point.

I never went out of my way to criticize Xbox unprovoked, it was always always in retaliation to some Xbox fanboy either making shit up or talking shit cuz they loved Xbox or/and were paid to do it.

Chances are if you frequent reddit gaming forums youve seen me fighting back against them at some point.

Im tired and hope it's over lol. I just wanted them to stop spreading bullshit but they would never stop. And getting constantly harassed and insulted for pushing back and having Xbox fans stalk me.

Not to mention being banned from resetera for trying to push back against them too. Please be over, I just want peace and no more trolling
This is what I'm talking about: the sheer toxicity of Xbox Rats.

Nhomnhom

Veteran
25 Mar 2023

Just like Hitler, in the end Xbox committed suicide. It's poetic.

TerraNova

26 Apr 2023
This situation deserves an accounting of the Mt. Everest-sized pile of bullshit that came out of Xbox executives, MVPs, brand ambassadors, and dipshit fanboy zealots this generation. It is hard to overstate how much lies, FUD, and presumptive nonsense was spouted, and how almost all of these core beliefs and assumptions have proven false or otherwise aged like milk. Below is just off the top of my head; there's undoubtedly more others will think of.

Coordinated Discord FUD campaign and pre-release astroturfing:
  • PS5 is 9.2TF
  • PS5 is overheating
  • PS5 manufacturing problems
  • PS5 variable clock frequency problems
  • 12TF matters/will create a definitive and obvious power gap
  • Full RDNA2 will make a big difference - SFS, tier 2 hardware VRS, etc.
  • Series S will sell like hotcakes and take back NA
  • Series S will not hold games back or complicate development - everything just scales!
  • Halo Infinite will return the series to glory and sell > 20 million
Post-release bullshit:
  • Gamepass is successful and sustainable, and it is inevitable Sony will follow out of necessity
  • Gamepass doesn't adversely affect game sales
  • Gamepass in fact increases game sales
  • Hardware sales don't matter
  • Bethesda will change everything
  • Starfield will move units
  • ABK will change everything
  • (In spite of NPD and EU sales numbers) the big 3 are all doing great doing their own thing
  • Xbox is perfectly happy selling 40-50 million
  • They're not porting exclusives
  • Hardware isn't going anywhere
  • They're not going 3rd party

OP
OP
MiyazakiLovesKojima

MiyazakiLovesKojima

This situation deserves an accounting of the Mt. Everest-sized pile of bullshit that came out of Xbox executives, MVPs, brand ambassadors, and dipshit fanboy zealots this generation. It is hard to overstate how much lies, FUD, and presumptive nonsense was spouted, and how almost all of these core beliefs and assumptions have proven false or otherwise aged like milk. Below is just off the top of my head; there's undoubtedly more others will think of.

Coordinated Discord FUD campaign and pre-release astroturfing:
  • PS5 is 9.2TF
  • PS5 is overheating
  • PS5 manufacturing problems
  • PS5 variable clock frequency problems
  • 12TF matters/will create a definitive and obvious power gap
  • Full RDNA2 will make a big difference - SFS, tier 2 hardware VRS, etc.
  • Series S will sell like hotcakes and take back NA
  • Series S will not hold games back or complicate development - everything just scales!
  • Halo Infinite will return the series to glory and sell > 20 million
Post-release bullshit:
  • Gamepass is successful and sustainable, and it is inevitable Sony will follow out of necessity
  • Gamepass doesn't adversely affect game sales
  • Gamepass in fact increases game sales
  • Hardware sales don't matter
  • Bethesda will change everything
  • Starfield will move units
  • ABK will change everything
  • (In spite of NPD and EU sales numbers) the big 3 are all doing great doing their own thing
  • Xbox is perfectly happy selling 40-50 million
  • They're not porting exclusives
  • Hardware isn't going anywhere
  • They're not going 3rd party
This is a fantastic summary & I shudder at what the rest is 🤢

Reactions: TerraNova