qmdw9FO_d.webp

KvallyX

Icon Extra
13 Nov 2023
Awesome game. But….I was never able to beat the last 1/3 of the final boss 😟

arvfab

Oldest Guard
23 Jun 2022
Another loss for Sony, why didn't they buy Ember Labs?

Why should they? Ember Labs is not a GaaS studio nor a mobile studio, no reason to buy them if they don't have the potential to get a piece of the Chinese revenue, the biggest gaming market.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Umar and Gediminas

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
Why should they? Ember Labs is not a GaaS studio nor a mobile studio, no reason to buy them if they don't have the potential to get a piece of the Chinese revenue, the biggest gaming market.
you making these comments on the grounds of other comments and it sounds so stupid. ( i mean, those other comments sound stupid)

Last edited:
  • noneofmybizz
Reactions: arvfab

Danja1187

Veteran
10 Mar 2023
All these things fell apart once Shu was demoted 🤔

But at this stage it doesn't even matter. Ember Labs what are they even doing?

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
The devs Ember Lab were on the acquisition list from Phil. He probably bought them and Kena Xbox will be Day 1 on GP. Kena 2 exclusive.

• haha
Reactions: Ezekiel

Shadow2027

15 Dec 2023
More players get to play but dear god every xbox site is full of demands for gamepass. Forgetting why many games are skipping the platform to begin with

peter42O

Icon Extra
12 Jan 2024
Played and completed Kena when it released on PlayStation 5. A great 8.5/10 game in my opinion. Looks fantastic, good audio, great combat and gameplay with a darker story than you would think just by looking at the game. Don't see the game going on Game Pass day one because Sony did have the marketing deal and helped Ember Lab with the game. While there's those who don't believe that Sony does it, I believe that they include a block clause in the contract that they sign in regards to marketing deals and whatnot which to be honest is what Sony should do. I would do the exact same thing if I was them. It's smart business.