Kingdom Hearts series finally coming to Steam on June 13th |UP| Also rumored to be coming to Switch.

quest4441

Veteran
27 Feb 2024
Thank fuck I held out, have them on PS but wanted to double dip on PC but no way was I going to give any money to epig store

Reactions: Banana and Box

Cool hand luke

Veteran
14 Feb 2023

TrishaCat

17 May 2024
on one hand:
HYPE HYPE YES YES GIVE THEM TO ME KINGDOM HEEEEAAARRTSSS FILL ME WITH THE POWER OF DARKNESSSSSSS

on the other:
where's Melody of Memory
it released on Epic the same day so its surely not an exclusivity deal thing

also
KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 + 2.5 ReMIX features textural updates to its graphics, while purchasing KINGDOM HEARTS III + ReMind DLC or the INTEGRUM MASTERPIECE bundle will give you a new platform-exclusive Keyblade: “Dead of Night."
what do they mean textural updates
do they mean the texture updates 1.5 and 2.5 already have or do they mean like, something new, because this is in the same sentence as the new keyblade announcement. I'm kinda scared of that if there are new texture changes; the games are artistically immaculate, they don't need it. If its just, i dunno, touching up the 2D artwork in places to be higher res I guess that's okay. The title art on BBS is kinda blurry

TrishaCat

17 May 2024
I bought these games on epic but i prefer having all my games in one place (steam) so I will be buying these games for the 4th time (bought them on PS2, PS3, and Epic already) as I am Square Enix's slut

Polyh3dron

Veteran
31 Jan 2024
hahahaha glad I held out. Unlike this guy (who can still get a refund)

paying for exclusive EGS games is never a good move. they will always come to steam eventually and you'll wish you held off. (except maybe for Alan Wake 2)
It's literally been out for PC for 3+ years.

Don't anybody ever tell me there aren't Steam fanboys.
EGS is shit.

I want as many games as possible on the same launcher, I want them to all work with Steam Remote Play, Family Sharing, and I want them to easily work with Steam Deck. Steam is a far better service than literally every other digital storefront/launcher. Saying that doesn't make me a fanboy, it makes me a person who can tell the difference between good and bad things.

Last edited:
Reactions: Box
OP
OP
John Elden Ring

John Elden Ring

The Thread Maker
Content Creator
5 Jul 2022
United States
According to Midori, The Kingdom Hearts Franchise is coming to Nintendo Switch 2.

Kingdom Hearts port for Switch started development last Summer.

KH4 has some small online features and looks very different from the first trailer. The codename is Quattro.

Systemshock2023

Veteran
8 May 2023
A massive list of 8th generation only games should be in line for switch 2. Stuff like dark souls 3, else ring, RDR2 GTA V, Cyberpunk 2077. AC games...