Klobrille leaves Resetera

Entropi

Veteran
Icon Extra
22 Jan 2023
MS is in it for the money, like every other corporation on the planet. These dudes fell in love with the biggest prostitute and never got anything back for their money but lies and empty promises

Heisenberg007

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Klobrille was like:

The Office I Give Up GIF

Zeno

28 Jun 2023
What a professional console warrior fanboy. He enjoyed the acquisitions so much that he always prepared his graphics (Bethesda ip graphics with the Bethesda acquisitions and the same for Activision).
Now that the exclusivity is gone he takes his toys and doesn’t want to play anymore.

Nothing of value was lost.

ultimateFF

Veteran
29 Jun 2023
WE JUST TOOK DOWN NO.1 EKSBOTZ HYPE GUY 🔥🔥🔥.

MULTIPLE EKSBOTZ DOUBLE-AGENT MOD RESIGNATION NEXT??? 🤣🤣🤣

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
Who??
Someone is taking “persona” too seriously. No1 cares.
Half these are gonna disappear soon and come back as annoying PS/Nintendo or PC fans. Xbox fans were probably amongst the worse fanbases ever
I think we will have many of these Xbox kinds of people disappearing or doing a total conversion in the next year or so.

It will be interesting to see how the Colt Eastwoods and Dealer gaming of the world react in the coming months too.

I imagine that Phil Spencer won't last long at Microsoft now and will be shipped off to an Alaskan outpost to serve out his final days, and with it, his well of cash for buying these zealots will dry up.