Kojima Production to take legal action agaisnt 'fake' rumors and leaks

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Elden Ring

The Thread Maker
Content Creator
5 Jul 2022
United States
KojimaProductions strongly condemns the spread of fake news and rumors that convey false information. We do not tolerate such libel and will consider taking legal action in some cases.

Edit: It seems the tweet was because of people sharing Kojima pictures as the pictures of Shinzo Abe's assassin.

Last edited:

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
Which one of the fake rumors? This sounds a bit.... futile...

I mean people make up shit all the time.

Every kid that says they have an uncle that works at Nintendo is about to get sued

Airbus

Veteran
30 Jun 2022
Almost a year latter and tons of rumbling going on internet and these guys just woke up today and realize that now they need to take legal action about abandoned/hasan karahman?
Good Morning GIF by BBC

• thinking_hard
Reactions: Bryank75

Satoru

Limitless
Founder
20 Jun 2022
Almost a year latter and tons of rumbling going on internet and these guys just woke up today and realize that now they need to take legal action about abandoned/hasan karahman?
Good Morning GIF by BBC
I don't think it's about that? It's about people sharing Kojimas pictures as the guy that killed Abe.

Satoru

Limitless
Founder
20 Jun 2022
The situation is hilarious imo. Mods of a certain other forum didn't think it was though.....
Well, let's ignore on other forums and chat here. This seems like a very acceptable thread, and informative.

• haha
Reactions: Bryank75

Bodycount611

Veteran
1 Jul 2022
if this is about those bogus reports that he's a murder, he's 100% correct and should sue.

but you know what, he should also sue that piece of trash 'Journalist" who leaked his new game and then refused to take down the report for internet clout.

that guy should never work in videogames again.

Status
Not open for further replies.