Kotaku: Naughty Dog Laying Off Developers and Factions is shelved

Box

May contain Snake
6 Apr 2023
Great, I guess we fans just have to wait for an entire generation to experience some games from Sony then? You are supposed to make your platform engaging, people couldn’t care less about “it takes time“ excuse.

This is an industry wide problem, games now cost more and take a lot more time. Nothing we can do

How come Spiderman games don't miss a beat? That one studio has more output than the others combined.

Insomniac have always been more efficient

Reactions: Kokoloko

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Insomniac have always been more efficient
ND released like 4 games in the PS3 gen. 2 of them GOTY and even GOTG contenders.
Had at least 2 teams back then. Sony should of expanded them in the PS4 gen. And again before the PS5 gen. Yes they combined the PS3 ND teams but that doesnt mean they shouldnt of made them even bigger going forward

Last edited:
  • they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Johnic

Box

May contain Snake
6 Apr 2023
ND released like 4 games in the PS3 gen. 2 of them GOTY and even GOTG contenders.
Had at least 2 teams back then. Sony should of expanded them in the PS4 gen. And again before the PS5 gen. Yes they combined the PS3 ND teams but that doesnt mean they shouldnt of made them even bigger going forward

Idk man I'm not an executive over at Sony or Naughty Dog. There's nothing i can do

• thisistheway
Reactions: Kokoloko

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
I maintain Druckman is the vince russo of ND

And if Phil is Bischoff that means they just need to send Druckman over to MS to fully ruin their game division…

🧐