Kotaku: The State Of The PlayStation 5. Enter at your own risk because we all know how Kotaku is.

KiryuRealty

Cambridge Dictionary High Priest of Grammar
28 Nov 2022
Where it’s at.
I am really disgusted by the PSN price hike. Multiplayer isn't a premium feature in 2023. They should eliminate the essentials tier entirely, instead they made it substantially more expensive. It's to the point where I wouldn't buy a multiplayer game on PS anymore.
Essentials gives games away, it isn't just paying for online. If you actually used a PlayStation instead of LARPing that you do to try to act like you aren't a fanboy, you'd be a lot more credible.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Cool hand luke

Nym

Did you like my Glasses, Snake?
21 Jun 2022
Essentials gives games away, it isn't just paying for online. If you actually used a PlayStation instead of LARPing that you do to try to act like you aren't a fanboy, you'd be a lot more credible.

They had absolutely no reason to raise the price on it and i got nothing but same old same old trash in my more expensive multiplayer licence

Reactions: Gamernyc78

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
Yeah, @Bryank75 shut this place down.

I kid.
Sad Cry GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

• haha
Reactions: Johnic

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022
It's a joke to still see clown parroting the PS5 haz no (upcoming) gamez. I'm wondering if they really believe it, or if lying or if simply have awful memory.

flaccidsnake

Veteran
2 May 2023
They only started doing free games because they were losing to Xbox. Now Xbox is doing the mother of free game subs because they're losing even harder. I don't want free games, Ill buy the games I want to play thanks.

KiryuRealty

Cambridge Dictionary High Priest of Grammar
28 Nov 2022
Where it’s at.
They only started doing free games because they were losing to Xbox. Now Xbox is doing the mother of free game subs because they're losing even harder. I don't want free games, Ill buy the games I want to play thanks.
The games came from what was a video magazine that had a few small games every month as a bonus, which they changed to a monthly bundle of games.

While you are out buying the games you want to play, see if you can buy a clue.

• thinking_hard
Reactions: flaccidsnake