Larian Studios confirms that Baldur's Gate 3 sold over 10 million copies. Mod support being worked on extensively, some cool news soon!

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022

Updated...

Larian Studios Director: Larian always has and always will talk directly to its players. We might not always be able to say what you want to hear, but we’ll always be working away in the background on something cool, excited to show you.​

Last edited:

Evilnemesis8

Veteran
19 Dec 2023
Feel him on that community stuff.
Sounds like devs been getting bad eggs talking shit to them and when you've got a huge audience, that 1% of dickheads is an absolute number that is quite annoying to deal with.

Reactions: Gamernyc78
OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Feel him on that community stuff.
Sounds like devs been getting bad eggs talking shit to them and when you've got a huge audience, that 1% of dickheads is an absolute number that is quite annoying to deal with.
Yeah I read that too but it's the internet and those things will forever be a part of it (sad to say but the world has ass holes and dickhead in it) Fuck wasting energy even acknowledging them.

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Deluxe editiin info...

Baldur's Gate 3 Deluxe Edition (physical) to ship to Q1 pre-orderers in "mid-late March," will have up to Patch #5 on the discs​

News & Announcements
Tweet from Larian's Director of Publishing with estimate:
Tweet with patch:
This is actually almost two weeks old but it doesn't seem like this information was disseminated widely since people are still asking about it.
Also, here's the link to the Deluxe Edition (US) for the curious: https://us.merch.larian.com/en/products/baldur-s-gate-3-deluxe-edition-ps5

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022

Larian Studios Director: Larian always has and always will talk directly to its players. We might not always be able to say what you want to hear, but we’ll always be working away in the background on something cool, excited to show you.​

nongkris

Veteran
14 Feb 2023
A win for the "woke" inclusive games!

I mostly jest but I have to congratulate the good representation when I see it in this industry. Definitely one of the best games ever made.

Reactions: Gamernyc78
OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
A win for the "woke" inclusive games!

I mostly jest but I have to congratulate the good representation when I see it in this industry. Definitely one of the best games ever made.
😂 Be careful on here the politics police will jump out like ninjas.