Content Creator
5 Jul 2022
United States

GJTGH6lWgAAiNPV

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
Is this a Diablo-like? Can it be played offline?
I am not sure about being played offline, probably.

It is meant to be really fantastic, and yes diabloesque in comparison, according to some of the streamers i watch much much better than diablo.

Reactions: arvfab

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
Or buy a PC which is the platform it's made for.

I mean, that's what people here tell people when they want Playstation games, buy a Playstation, the platform it's made for.
No thanks, I prefer the console experience, it works great in Diablo, Grim Dawn and Poe.

But you do you. (y)

• Shake
Reactions: PropellerEar

xollowsob

Veteran
6 Jan 2024
How can a dead platform whose only consumers are pirates, achieve millions in sales? 🤔 This must be fake news.

The game looks great. We need more competition to give blizzard a big kick up the arse

rinzler

Banned
12 Mar 2024
How can a dead platform whose only consumers are pirates, achieve millions in sales? 🤔 This must be fake news.

The game looks great. We need more competition to give blizzard a big kick up the arse
It's Xbox gamers larping, didn't you know?

klomzi

8 Mar 2024
Have you been playing the game?

Yes. Also, all the games you've mentioned are PC-first games made by PC-first developers. Took a long time for Grim Dawn to hit consoles and the devs next game, Farthest Frontier, has no sign of console release, even though it's a city-builder-ish game.

Reactions: Systemshock2023

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
Yes. Also, all the games you've mentioned are PC-first games made by PC-first developers. Took a long time for Grim Dawn to hit consoles and the devs next game, Farthest Frontier, has no sign of console release, even though it's a city-builder-ish game.
Yeah, I know. I have 1500 hours of Grim Dawn on my Steam account.

I was also a backer of it before its release. (y)

historia

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Jun 2023
Honestly I would rather play PoE. That shit is free, lots of content for those who want these type of games.