Latest State of Play is the worst receive PlayStation show yet - Push Square

JAHGamer

Banned
8 May 2023
Those aren't PS fans. They're MS shills/astroturfers. Their comments have been negative even during the PS4 era. That site is heavily frequented by MS fanboys for years now, well before this gen even started.

Helped by the owners/writers themselves, that frequently clickbait and sometimes outright shill against PS.
Nah, I’ve seen some very well written comments there that you can tell are genuine. Every site has trolls but that place is the only other site where I’ve seen valid Sony criticism and good discussions.

AllBizness

Veteran
22 Jul 2023
Nah, I’ve seen some very well written comments there that you can tell are genuine. Every site has trolls but that place is the only other site where I’ve seen valid Sony criticism and good discussions.
They gave Rise of the Ronin a 6, a freaking 6, Push Square should just go away, not even worth clicking on anymore and they have shallow content and terrible links.

• fire
Reactions: Gods&Monsters

Remember_Spinal

Ah, my back!
23 Jun 2022
Studios aren’t making AAA games in under 5 years anymore thats just something most people here are just going to have to accept. Not even the much hyped indie games like Hades and Hollow Knight sequel are being made in under 5 years.

Much less ground breaking 300M dollar AAA games that sony put out

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Gods&Monsters