Leak: Multiplatform AAA SAW game "Project Gideon" in development

Darkknight2149

18 Dec 2022
She'ol
discord.com
Saw-Banner.jpg

According to The Tipster, an alleged insider on Twitter and The Snitcher's Discord, a new AAA survival horror game based on the Saw franchise is currently in development. Code-named "Project Gideon," the title is a multiplatform single-player experience centered on an original story.

Additionally, an asymmetrical multiplayer game based on the franchise also could be in development, but it's unknown if it was greenlit.

EEruqGZ.jpg

Series producers Mark Burg and Oren Koules previously stated in November 2021 that they were considering potential video game spin-offs, confirming in a Reddit AMA: "100%. Lionsgate has brought us some amazing projects we are exploring now. But it will 100% happen." Additionally, Bloober Team previously turned down a Saw project to work on 2019's Blair Witch.

Last edited:
  • fire
Reactions: Bryank75

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
Very interesting, the fact that it's single player is the part that interested me.... perhaps a little like Until Dawn?

It could be good.

Systemshock2023

Veteran
8 May 2023
They already sent shivers down my spine at the sole mention of Blobber Team: 720p console versions and 4090 recommended