Leak PlayStation Plus Strategy - Full Presentation From April 2023 (69 Slides)

ksdixon

Dixon Cider Ltd.
Icon Extra
22 Jun 2022
Kevin Butler was placed by Nintendo in Sony's board to torpedo the company from the inside!
La la la... The character made the Move seem halfway decent when we knew better, and could sell ice to an Eskimo... and would fit today's modern tech level or marketing spin behind Phill so well.

KiryuRealty

Cambridge Dictionary High Priest of Grammar
28 Nov 2022
Where it’s at.
La la la... The character made the Move seem halfway decent when we knew better, and could sell ice to an Eskimo... and would fit today's modern tech level or marketing spin behind Phill so well.
The Move was actually really good, as long as your room lighting wasn’t too bright, but keep repeating old memes from people who never tried it.

Johnic

Veteran
24 Mar 2023
Outer Heaven
The Move was actually really good, as long as your room lighting wasn’t too bright, but keep repeating old memes from people who never tried it.
Ok, I have to ask. Is the Move a bit...wiggly? As in, the controllers are perfectly still on a flat surface but the cursor still moves? I got the move a few years ago just for some of those RE games and noticed it wasn't as precise as I thought it would be.

ksdixon

Dixon Cider Ltd.
Icon Extra
22 Jun 2022
I had it, I was being genuine. The tech wasn't quite there imo but Kevin Butler almost convinced you otherwise.

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Move was was better than kinect and actually 1:1. I played the shit out of sports champions.

• Shake
Reactions: KiryuRealty
OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
I had it, I was being genuine. The tech wasn't quite there imo but Kevin Butler almost convinced you otherwise.
I had it too, it was 1:1 for me. I played alot of Sports Champions. What am I missing? Did you have a faulty unit? It was always praised for being accurate and responsive. Never heard anyone bash it bcus of tht.

Pros​

• +
    Incredibly accurate
  • +
    Highly responsive
  • +
    Camera opens up more options

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: KiryuRealty

ksdixon

Dixon Cider Ltd.
Icon Extra
22 Jun 2022
I had it too, it was 1:1 for me. I played alot of Sports Champions. What am I missing? Did you have a faulty unit? It was always praised for being accurate and responsive. Never heard anyone bash it bcus of tht.

Pros​

• +
    Incredibly accurate
  • +
    Highly responsive
  • +
Really? Hmm. I wonder if I still have it hanging around here somewhere.

KiryuRealty

Cambridge Dictionary High Priest of Grammar
28 Nov 2022
Where it’s at.

Pros​

• +
    Incredibly accurate
  • +
    Highly responsive
  • +
Some of the people who had trouble with it had the original PSEye, but I didn’t know anyone who got the complete set of camera and wand who actually had it not work perfectly.

Reactions: Gamernyc78
OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Some of the people who had trouble with it had the original PSEye, but I didn’t know anyone who got the complete set of camera and wand who actually had it not work perfectly.
Nah I had OG camera and it was still same for me. I get everything Sony day one. I use to play SOCOM and kill one with it too. I still have them and my Kill one gun.

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
That was Kaz? Someone get him and Kevin Butler back in charge. we can do this, in my dreams.
Sure was!

Hirai has turned around every business he has led. In 2006, when he became president of Sony Computer Entertainment, PlayStation reported losses of ¥230bn following the PS3 debacle. Hirai turned the business around and brought in new management, who produced the phenomenally successful PS4.

Reactions: Alabtrosmyster