Status
Not open for further replies.

John Elden Ring

The Thread Maker
Content Creator
5 Jul 2022
United States
Dusk golem just post it on reddit.

I'm just holding onto a bunch of misc God of War Ragnarok things right now, decided to only post concept art of Odin. All I'm going to post, and yes, Odin looks a lot different than I imagined too. Have a good day!

iOIZO4C8wcx2ar3KcvcD4wSno5UeDn2tBSqVT3i60qc.jpg

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
So an Odin’s statue from the first game?
I remember that the statues are made to make Gods more imposing than what they are.
Look at Thor’s statues.

24 Jun 2022
That's not what I picture when I think of concept art. Just looks like a 3D model, maybe not even a finished one. Isn't concept art usually 2D images by digital painters? Almost always the case from what I've come across.

laynelane

Veteran
14 Jul 2022
I can't take seriously anything this guy posts about Sony games and products after this bs. Will wait a few months to see for myself in the actual game.

Last edited:
Reactions: Old Gamer

ParaSeoul

24 Jun 2022
I can't take seriously anything this guy posts about Sony games and products after this bs. Will wait a few months to see for myself in the actual game.
Its concept art,doesn't guarantee it will reflect the final design. Either way I think its BS.

Old Gamer

Veteran
5 Aug 2022
Dusk Golem is indeed full of shit and nobody should listen to him. That's all I have to say about that.

Reactions: laynelane
Status
Not open for further replies.