Leaked Images Of Rumored White Xbox Series X With No Disc Drive

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Back in February, I reported that Microsoft has plans to release a new Xbox console this year, a white-colored Xbox Series X that features a digital-only format, similar to the Xbox Series S. Now, recent developments have led eXputer's sources to reveal, via email, what this console is going to look like when it hits shelves this summer.

The photos of the unit aren't exactly top-quality, but they should be able to illustrate its overall design to a reasonable extent. There's a clear absence of a disc drive on the front, on the back, the peripherals and ports remain pretty much the same.

1711576719945.png

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022
Like all consoles, looks good in white. But it always makes me sad to see consoles without disc drive.

I know it's because sales are shifting from physical to digital and the percentage of physical copies starts to be too small, but still. I'd always keep it for BC.

JAHGamer

Veteran
8 May 2023
Imagine being a casual and seeing a PS5 Pro, Switch 2, and this "new" Xbox console thinking its improved 😂 come to find out it's the exact same junk but without a disc drive. I'm sure that will help Xbox's mindshare