Licensed boxing game Undisputed comes to PC and consoles in October

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Yes!!!! Day zero I've been waiting for a new boxing game and it's licensed!!

1715876477532.png

The game entered Early Access on Steam in January 2023, and will now get a full release on October 11, 2024, on PS5, Xbox Series X/S and PC.

The game features a roster of over 70 licensed male and female boxers, including Tyson Fury, Muhammad Ali, Roy Jones Jr, Deontay Wilder, Oleksandr Usyk, Rocky Marciano, Larry Holmes, Katie Taylor and Amir Khan.

Last edited:

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
Get Ready to Rumble :D

Fuck Yeah, at last we are getting Boxing game!!!!

Boxing simulation game Undisputed will leave Early Access and launch for PlayStation 5, Xbox Series, and PC via Steam on October 11 for $59.99, publisher PLAION and developer Steel City Interactive announced.

A Digital Deluxe WBC Edition will also be available for $79.99, which includes three days of early access to the game on October 8, “The Fighter Pack,” “The Apparel Pack,” and “The Era Pack.” A physical WBC Edition will also be available via GameStop.

Undisputed first launched in Early Access for PC via Steam on January 31, 2023.

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Get Ready to Rumble :D

Fuck Yeah, at last we are getting Boxing game!!!!

Boxing simulation game Undisputed will leave Early Access and launch for PlayStation 5, Xbox Series, and PC via Steam on October 11 for $59.99, publisher PLAION and developer Steel City Interactive announced.

A Digital Deluxe WBC Edition will also be available for $79.99, which includes three days of early access to the game on October 8, “The Fighter Pack,” “The Apparel Pack,” and “The Era Pack.” A physical WBC Edition will also be available via GameStop.

Undisputed first launched in Early Access for PC via Steam on January 31, 2023.

I am very very hyped for this and while I saw the news while posting the thread I was very happy.

Polyh3dron

Veteran
31 Jan 2024
"Publisher PLAION and developer Steel City Interactive"

that screams jankfest, as does having been on Steam early access

Last edited:
Reactions: Gamernyc78