Lies of P - 12 Minutes of Gameplay | Gamescom 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

peter42O

Even I can play better than this guy. lol

Game looks great. Like the combat. I do hope there's accessibility options in the game similar to Steel Rising but im thinking probably not. Definitely like the look and feels of the world.

LED

Twitter Legend
26 Jun 2022
It looks very promising but the one gripe I have after watching is the animations, they don't look quite convincing like in From Software's games (like in BB, DS3, Sekiro & Elden Ring, DS1/DS2 are very outdated in comparison), they move more like mannequins.

Anything Bloodborne = love.

Reactions: Deleted member 13

KnittedKnight

Gaming Sage
Icon Extra
13 Jul 2022
A bootleg Bloodborne.

200w.gif

24 Jun 2022
The animations look too limited. Seems like you only have 2 slashes across and that's it. That would be extremely boring. I need many animation attacks.

Don't worry, modders got you covered on PC 😉

A bootleg Bloodborne.

200w.gif

When the company that owns authentic Bloodborne doesn't seem to care, you can't be upset with the off-brand flavor.

At least this one looks like it still tastes very good.

Reactions: Deleted member 13

Bernd Lauert

Veteran
16 Jul 2022
The animations look too limited. Seems like you only have 2 slashes across and that's it. That would be extremely boring. I need many animation attacks.
It's an AA game. Animations are expensive. What happened to AI helping devs with perfect animations? I've seen proof of work several years ago. Nvidia needs to get on this.

Status
Not open for further replies.