Lies of P(hil Spencer) is secretly Bloodborne 2?

Systemshock2023

Veteran
8 May 2023
I'm playing it and it's the best non from software soulslike game by some margin. Hell it might be better than dark souls 2. Looking forward for the DLC.

The only notable issue it has is that it abuses the multiple phase boss mechanic as well as areas/enemies with status effects (around chapter 9 in particular)

Also unlike from software (or team ninja) games, it's incredibly well optimized.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Airbus and Kokoloko

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Nothing comes close to Bloodborne. Only Miyazaki could make a souls game like his own. Yes Im a fanboy but its true.
Im not a fan of the wannabes or even Dark Souls 2 lol. The setting looks great though

Reactions: Airbus

Eternal_Wings

Dein Nomos
24 Jun 2022
The devs of Neo Wiz said they were inspired by Bloodborne. But that’s not a copy. LoP is it’s own game.

Reactions: Umar
OP
OP
Airbus

Airbus

Veteran
30 Jun 2022
I'm playing it and it's the best non from software soulslike game by some margin. Hell it might be better than dark souls 2. Looking forward for the DLC.

The only notable issue it has is that it abuses the multiple phase boss mechanic as well as areas/enemies with status effects (around chapter 9 in particular)

Also unlike from software (or team ninja) games, it's incredibly well optimized.
Timothee Chalamet Applause GIF by The Academy Awards

SLB1904

Actually born in 1904!
22 Jun 2022
I enjoy lies of p but the level design and combat feedback is not close to bloodborne

MaxParrish

8 Jan 2023
I don't think is any secret how much this game is derivative of Bloodborne. It was even clearer in its first appearance as a trailer. With the ongoing development it seems to have established a more clear identity for itself, especially for what concern the art style and the narrative, but it debts to the works of Mijazaki are still very, very clear