Oogabooga

16 Jul 2022
This is going to be an experience
tenor.gif

DynamiteCop

Banned
2 Jul 2022
Is this supposed to be a Bloodborne rip off? :p
Nah, obviously gameplay inspirations from the souls games, but the fact that it's a dark ass take on Pinocchio in a steam punk London looking world has me pretty excited.

Dr Bass

The doctor is in
Founder
20 Jun 2022
Nah, obviously gameplay inspirations from the souls games, but the fact that it's a dark ass take on Pinocchio in a steam punk London looking world has me pretty excited.
Hey look lol.

Clearly I didn't come to that conclusion out of nowhere. It was the first thing that was apparent when I saw the trailer.

Anyway, could be good, but I'm not keeping my hopes up. It's just too derivative looking, like when Immortals Fenyx Rising was announced and was an obvious BotW clone. I just can't get excited by that kind of stuff.

Last edited:

Nym

Did you like my Glasses, Snake?
21 Jun 2022
I could potentially be interested in a solid BB clone. Kinda looks a little too similar visually but if it's good it's good.

P

peter42O

This is straight up Bloodborne rip off.
Still looks good tho

Yeah it is and yeah it does but as long as it looks and plays great when it releases, better to get a great rip off than a shitty rip off. lol

Reactions: SLB1904

SLB1904

Actually born in 1904!
22 Jun 2022
Cap. It looks more like Unity and Bioshock with soulslike gameplay, but I can also see the Bloodborne inspiration.
Eh? If you squint your eyes is straight up Bloodborne. From the architecture, animations. Combat. Is like someone reverse engineered Bloodborne.

Status
Not open for further replies.