Like A Dragon: Gaiden English dub will not be available on the 11/8 launch date and will release as a post-launch patch (no official date yet).

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Western media has always labeled the Yakuza franchise as the Japanese GTA which is the most inaccurate thing to say bout the Yakuza games. Lol. Yakuza games prior to Like a Dragon 7 were action RPG with old school beat em combat. There are also lots of cutscenes and text reading. Sega considered Yakuza to be a spiritual successor to Shemue. Like a Dragon: Gaiden won't be turn based so it will have the action melee combat. Yakuza games are an acquired taste I will say cause these games are very Japanese.
Yep.
I always prefered the more realistic combat of Shen Mue but yeah its more a spirtual successor to Shen Mue rather than Japanese GTA

Reactions: Gamernyc78

historia

Veteran
29 Jun 2023
Yeah I have top tier
If I not mistaken the blog says one of those games just leave services.

Either not to the collection has Western physical release or not but I remember seeing full collection remastered and remake on disc for like pretty cheap, garbage tier of cheap.

Reactions: Gamernyc78

Box

May contain Snake
6 Apr 2023
DEI rules these days, have to cast as close to the same race as the character as possible, but just don’t pay attention to the dude not being Japanese, Asian is close enough!

Japanese and Chinese are very different, it's like Norwegian and italian, same continent but two very different races.

Japanese came from ancient North Asins while chinese are east asian

images(53).jpg