Like a Dragon: Infinite Wealth Trophy List Revealed. NG+ is locked behind a paywall for adtl. content trophies. |UP| New update patch notes.

KiryuRealty

Cambridge Dictionary High Priest of Grammar
28 Nov 2022
Where it’s at.
What would make someone oaywall NG plus how dumb are you. The backlash alone isn't worth it.
It smacks of a company that has gotten away with doing that in the Japanese market and thinking they can in the west.

The way some of the DLC for the Yakuza series has been handled in Japan is pretty eye-opening. Hell, some of the shit they pulled with the last few in the west has been pretty egregious.

Reactions: Gamernyc78
OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
It smacks of a company that has gotten away with doing that in the Japanese market and thinking they can in the west.

The way some of the DLC for the Yakuza series has been handled in Japan is pretty eye-opening. Hell, some of the shit they pulled with the last few in the west has been pretty egregious.
Ahhh didn't know tht with Yakuza smh.

GachaMadeMeBroke

26 Nov 2023
This is so far the only game I’ve pre-ordered (mostly because I’m broke 👀 lol Rebirth is next) but this shit bums me out. It’s not even NG+ but a whole ass extra dungeon. Hate stuff like this…and I hate that I’m probably gonna buy it

historia

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Jun 2023
Some of the costumes for Yakuza 3 required signing up for a subscription service on a DoCoMo cel phone that apparently had a 3-month minimum and was NOT cheap.
Eh Docomo always have those weird deals.

I think one of the deal was 1000 mails with a fixed rates and an special mail received from one celeb. You can also set the voicemail box with that celeb voice. Very ahead of time lmao.

Another deal is claiming a free grocery item each days from. They mailed you a code and tell you to show to the clerks. The funny things is when you go to one of those retail chain store, most of the clerks just like, what, what deal?

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Eh Docomo always have those weird deals.

I think one of the deal was 1000 mails with a fixed rates and an special mail received from one celeb. You can also set the voicemail box with that celeb voice. Very ahead of time lmao.

Another deal is claiming a free grocery item each days from. They mailed you a code and tell you to show to the clerks. The funny things is when you go to one of those retail chain store, most of the clerks just like, what, what deal?
Did t know about those weird deals. Those deals are weird.

Say1nMan

Veteran
28 Jul 2023
Sega is wildlin' like crazy with this new game plus payall. Also, Yong yea doesn't have a video about the paywall but made a tweet saying he doesn't approve of the paywall. Lol. What a fraud.

Nimrota

Veteran
11 Jul 2023
Sega is wildlin' like crazy with this new game plus payall. Also, Yong yea doesn't have a video about the paywall but made a tweet saying he doesn't approve of the paywall. Lol. What a fraud.
To be fair he probably has restrictions in his contract.

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
Paywalled NG+ probably one of the dirtiest moves ever. Disgusting stuff really and I hope there’s consequences for it (less sales hopefully). Not cool. I’ll buy Metaphor from atlus but Sega can get fucked for this one.