Little Devil Inside: Despite all (New Trailer).

peter42O

Veteran
Icon Extra
12 Jan 2024
Hopefully, their new publisher (whoever it turns out to be) gives the funding to add voice acting if they want it because that's the only negative with this game for me personally. Otherwise, looks awesome.

Reactions: Gamernyc78
OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Hopefully, their new publisher (whoever it turns out to be) gives the funding to add voice acting if they want it because that's the only negative with this game for me personally. Otherwise, looks awesome.
I hated no voice in botw I think it was lol

Reactions: peter42O

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022
Same. I asked @Yurinka about this the other day lol
Yep. As I said the game is coming, they just need some extra time and patience for being newbies (to make games is very hard, and great+unique games even more). Looks good and pretty polished, I think it won't take another year more.

I'd bet they'll release it in the second half of this year but not sure when specially after the delays they already had, and this is why they didn't show a release date today.

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
So during the trailer it shows "24" being flipped to "25", is this another 1 year delay announcement?

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Maybe they know more than we do. I hope is not a scam

Lol didnt they give Hasan air time in some ways.
Sony is just slow to act on this stuff.

They let a FromSoft and others slip through, they have a great eye for talennt but they also have a the ability to let go of talent when they shouldnt

Reactions: Gamernyc78