Mad Max Director George Miller Would Like Hideo Kojima to Make a Video Game Adaptation

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022

Mad Max franchise director George Miller has said he would only be interested in adding another video game to the franchise if it could be made to "the highest level" by someone like Hideo Kojima.

Speaking to GAMINGbible on the red carpet for Furiosa: A Mad Max Saga, Miller named Kojima the ideal candidate to take on a video game adaptation of the film series but admitted that he would "never ask" the legendary games designer to take on such a project because he has "so much fantastic stuff in his own head".

Miller also referenced the Mad Max video game that came out in 2015, saying he thinks they could level up on it if they were to make another. "It wasn't as good as I wanted it to be," Miller candidly admitted before adding, "I'm one of those people that I'd rather not do something unless you can do it at the highest level."

Systemshock2023

Veteran
8 May 2023
Mad max was a pretty underrated game last generation. It got repetitive at the end but it was entertaining at first. Also ran and looked great.

Similar case with Rage 2

Reactions: Gamernyc78
OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Mad max was a pretty underrated game last generation. It got repetitive at the end but it was entertaining at first. Also ran and looked great.

Similar case with Rage 2
I played it for a few hours then dropped it. Idk why. May need to revisit.

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
I might be the odd one out but I'd prefer Kojima to do his own stuff. He has too much talent to be tethered to someone elses vision.
Same.
Theres many IPs better than Mad Max out there, but Id rather Kojima do his own stuff

• Shake
Reactions: Bryank75