Many Xbox games are already in the process of being ported to PS5 (rumor / unverified)

Etifilio

Slyper
27 Jun 2023
Xbox buy publishers but all those game ended on playstation

Confused Rooster Teeth GIF by Achievement Hunter
PlayStation is inevitable

Cool hand luke

Veteran
14 Feb 2023
The Duck is fucking hilarious in the GAF thread. He’s insisting that it’s only due to Xbox that Sony isn’t charging $100 US for games.

What a fucking imbecile.
That lunatic is trying to rewrite the narrative about gaming subscriptions too - PS+ existed and was not an online pay wall like XBL Gold and PS Now predates GP. People show him the receipts and he retches.

Other highlights from Reeee include:

Lunatics claiming Sony will be forced to release games everywhere starting next gen due to high costs

Vigilante Joker being called out for his assholery and trying to claim a 3 year old article supersedes Tim Cook's recent comments about releasing 1p games on Playstation and Nintendo.

And the total meltdown in the Xbox OT ft.
Bradbatross and Klobrille

literally could not be happening to more horrible people

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
Was there some kind of indication that MS would make a statement tomorrow or are people just speculating?
They are trying to summon their lord and saviour. To be fair, it usually works because Phil is the biggest warrior. He reads everything, he goes to every podcast and Jizz is one phone call away. All his business decisions are made with the xbots in mind.

He might go for a quick interview tomorrow.

Etifilio

Slyper
27 Jun 2023
Forza on ps

Gears on ps

Halo on ps

Starfield on ps

Hellblade on ps

Happy Spongebob Squarepants GIF
well, Gears and Hellblade are the only ones that still have some level of quality PS owners would enjoy, Halo has gone to sh*t, and so did Forza Motorsport, Starfield i don't even need to mention, most disappointing game from 2023 and i'm not even kidding. but i guess they know they can sell some dozens of millions of units on PlayStation if they port their games, at the end of the day gamers win for not having to engage with the cancerbox "echosystem"

• brain
Reactions: Airbus

Etifilio

Slyper
27 Jun 2023
They are trying to summon their lord and saviour. To be fair, it usually works because Phil is the biggest warrior. He reads everything, he goes to every podcast and Jizz is one phone call away. All his business decisions are made with the xbots in mind.

He might go for a quick interview tomorrow.
the day Phil Spencer retires, the Xbox division becomes "Microsoft Studios" a huge third party conglomerate making games for PlayStation, Nintendo and PC, this dude and his lies to Satya Nadella are the only reason Xbox is still around as a console

Etifilio

Slyper
27 Jun 2023
if i were in Satya's position, back in the Xbox One era i would absolutely have cancelled or even not greenlit Xbox One S/X, in 2017 instead of creating GamePass i would go full third party and discontinue the Xbox console brand althogether, sell games like Gears 5 day and date on PS4 and port all back catalog to PlayStation and all possible games to Nintendo Switch, they would've made BILLIONS and BILLIONS of dollars selling games on successful platforms, rn they only thing they're doing is bleeding billions in hope that subscription takes off in gaming, and we all know it's not gonna happen

• brain
Reactions: Gods&Monsters

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
well, Gears and Hellblade are the only ones that still have some level of quality PS owners would enjoy, Halo has gone to sh*t, and so did Forza Motorsport, Starfield i don't even need to mention, most disappointing game from 2023 and i'm not even kidding. but i guess they know they can sell some dozens of millions of units on PlayStation if they port their games, at the end of the day gamers win for not having to engage with the cancerbox "echosystem"
Ori also looked solid.

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
the day Phil Spencer retires, the Xbox division becomes "Microsoft Studios" a huge third party conglomerate making games for PlayStation, Nintendo and PC, this dude and his lies to Satya Nadella are the only reason Xbox is still around as a console
The gaming division mess will go down as the biggest blunder in MS history. I just can't believe how Nadella fell for all the Phil lies about China, Apple and Google as a way to get a 100 billions cheque to destroy Sony 🤦

No matter what happens they will be stuck forever with all these devs, studios and dead IPs. Nadella and Phil both need to go.

• haha
Reactions: Nhomnhom

KiryuRealty

Cambridge Dictionary High Priest of Grammar
28 Nov 2022
Where it’s at.
The gaming division mess will go down as the biggest blunder in MS history. I just can't believe how Nadella fell for all the Phil lies about China, Apple and Google as a way to get a 100 billions cheque to destroy Sony 🤦

No matter what happens they will be stuck forever with all these devs, studios and dead IPs. Nadella and Phil both need to go.
They won't be stuck forever, they can shutter all the devs and pubs they own and let all the employees go.

• Surprised
Reactions: Gods&Monsters

Dabaus

Veteran
28 Jun 2022
Its rumored that Sea of thieves and Hifi rush are coming to PS5 and Monday is only halfway over. The way this is going wouldnt be surprised if Phil was out by Friday afternoon.

Zzero

Major Tom
9 Jan 2023

Uhh helllloo, Windows Phones.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: KiryuRealty

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
Uhh helllloo, Windows Phones.
They bought Nokia for 7.2 billions. Less than Bethesda.

They also didn't sell millions of phones at a $200+ loss and paid billions in development fees for apps like they are doing with games.

In the end they lost 7.6 billions, that's nothing compared with the Xbox division. I bet they lose more than that per year with all their games flopping one after the other 😅

24 Jun 2022
That lunatic is trying to rewrite the narrative about gaming subscriptions too - PS+ existed and was not an online pay wall like XBL Gold and PS Now predates GP. People show him the receipts and he retches.

Other highlights from Reeee include:

Lunatics claiming Sony will be forced to release games everywhere starting next gen due to high costs

Vigilante Joker being called out for his assholery and trying to claim a 3 year old article supersedes Tim Cook's recent comments about releasing 1p games on Playstation and Nintendo.

And the total meltdown in the Xbox OT ft.
Bradbatross and Klobrille

literally could not be happening to more horrible people

Vigilante Joke's been having a rough weekend with these rumors, that's for damn sure.

riesgoyfortuna

Veteran
4 Jul 2022
Some of The guys on resetera are completely broken. It’s like a cult finding out their cult leader didn’t mean it or something. And this is before anything official has been stated.
to be honest im enjoying that a lot,as i predicted back in the day,reality its gonna break their souls...hey vigilante jocker EAT SHIT ASSHOLE