Marvel: Rivals debuts with a strong player count on it's first day of open-beta

26 Nov 2023
Well if Sony made this I for sure would support it but they made Concord so the question is moot, Its funny that netease that is perceived as the bane of gaming has more insight into consumer wants than friggin playstation

Bro, saying Netease has more insight into consumer wants is craaaaaazy lol Ya’ll will prop up this greedy as fuck company to dunk on Concord. Damn.

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
Well if Sony made this I for sure would support it but they made Concord so the question is moot, Its funny that netease that is perceived as the bane of gaming has more insight into consumer wants than friggin playstation
Ironically.

The gameplay showed in this beta of Marvels Rivals feels dumb compared with the gameplay showed in the Beta of Concord lol
The more I see videos from the beta the most bad and dull the gameplay is.
Let's not even talk about characters animations that looks like robots.

Is this suppose to be super heroes?

Last edited:

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
Ironically.

The gameplay showed in this beta of Marvels Rivals is feels dumb with the gameplay showed in the Beta of Concord lol
The more I see videos from the beta the most bad and dull the gameplay is.
Let's not even talk about characters animations that looks like robots.

Is this suppose to be super heroes?
Th gameplay looks floaty as slow as well but apparently everyone is okay with dumbed down games with low production values once it's free and isn't a Sony exclusive multiplayer