Marvels Avengers to be disassembled

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
I am actually a fan of the Tomb Raider series, really liked them a lot, i was surprised that Crystal Dynamics released such a shoddy game, they are a lot better than the work they did in regards to that game.

Did they not recently announce they were going to be working on something else, a Microsoft project maybe, I could be wrong.
Either way looking forward to see what they will be doing next.

Old Gamer

Veteran
5 Aug 2022
Avengers Infinity War GIF

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
I am actually a fan of the Tomb Raider series, really liked them a lot, i was surprised that Crystal Dynamics released such a shoddy game, they are a lot better than the work they did in regards to that game.

Did they not recently announce they were going to be working on something else, a Microsoft project maybe, I could be wrong.
Yes, they took the lead role on m$ game.

• Informative
Reactions: Sircaw
OP
OP
Lord Mittens

Lord Mittens

Community Cat
1 Jul 2022

Perfect Dark but I thought they were also doing Tomb Raider again?

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
Perfect Dark but I thought they were also doing Tomb Raider again?
That would be terrific if true, i had to put the last tomb raider on hold to play god of war, I want to go back to it at some stage, before The new diablo, you better be joining me for that you dirty cat. 😍

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
That would be terrific if true, i had to put the last tomb raider on hold to play god of war, I want to go back to it at some stage, before The new diablo, you better be joining me for that you dirty cat. 😍
You old pervert, you just dream about those boobs and ass 😂

• party
Reactions: Sircaw
P

peter42O

About damn time. They can go all in with Perfect Dark and Tomb Raider. Let's go baby!!!

toadsage44

22 Jun 2022
West Virginia, USA
When they revealed that this would be a live service game, I had the same feeling I had when they showed Anthem. What a shocker that they both wound up crashing and burning. I'll admit that Avengers lasted longer than I expected!

Darkknight2149

18 Dec 2022
She'ol
discord.com
Yikes. I actually never got around to playing this because of the reviews and how mediocre it looked. Judging from the trailers, some of the voice actors seemed miscast as well.

I wonder how much longer Gotham Knights has. That's another one I lost interest in before it came out. Hopefully Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League is the game that shows everyone how it's done.