Marvel's Spider-Man 2 - Launch Trailer (Spoilers)

Fenton

Veteran
22 Feb 2023
Spider-Men, Peter Parker and Miles Morales, return for an exciting new adventure in the critically acclaimed Marvel’s Spider-Man franchise for the PS5 console. Nine months after the events of Marvel’s Spider-Man: Miles Morales, we find Miles still enlisting Peter’s help, but when the mysterious symbiote appears, Peter and Miles’ relationships are put to the test. Peter begins to change as he gains symbiote powers, and Miles, Mary Jane, Harry, and the rest of the friend group must help Peter while also facing the impending threats from a cast of new villains like Kraven, Lizard, Sandman, and Venom!

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
This fucking game looks dope asf if ppl can't see the evolution in graphics they are fucking dumb asf! Facial animations are alot better as well.

On Demand

Veteran
Icon Extra
30 Jul 2022
Bro it's looking so clean, crisp and dope ass animations. This is going to be eye candy and another graphics bar.

Dude this game looks insane.

The level of detail is so high.

Combined with the new gameplay mechanics the has to be at least a 90 metacritic.

• Shake
Reactions: Gamernyc78

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
I am going to say one thing that disappointed me in regard to this Spiderman 2 game.

As fantastic as the Lizard is, where is his damn White lab coat.

Besides that, the game looks sick as hell.

Loy310

Veteran
14 Aug 2022
Ohhhhh we know! We going to be eating good ladies/gents.
I feel so good about this game that I'm cleaning my whole apartment so i can enjoy this game in good over cleaned comfort.
Have not been this hyped for a game since school days.

Reactions: Gamernyc78
27 Jun 2023
United kingdom
I am going to say one thing that disappointed me in regard to this Spiderman 2 game.

As fantastic as the Lizard is, where is his damn White lab coat.

Besides that, the game looks sick as hell.
I mean it wouldn't make any sense same with when Bruce banner turns into the hulk obviously they have to keep the shorts though cause aint nobody wanting to see hulk dick 🤣

• haha
Reactions: Sircaw

JAHGamer

Banned
8 May 2023
WTF Spoilers....I regret clicking, why do Sony games do this crap?? Same with Ragnarok....trailer had spoilers 😑

• sad
Reactions: Sircaw

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
I feel so good about this game that I'm cleaning my whole apartment so i can enjoy this game in good over cleaned comfort.
Have not been this hyped for a game since school days.
Lol I thought I was the only one that does tht😂 I clean all the time but I literally cleaned my room, put all my ps accessories up, cleaned my ps5, etc when I got ready to play any new game like Lords of the Fallen or any game. Spiderman will definitely be no different.

Last edited:

Loy310

Veteran
14 Aug 2022
Lol I thought I was the only one that does tht😂 I clean all the time but I literally cleaned my room, put all my ps accessories up, cleaned my ps5, etc when I got ready to play Lords of the Fallen or any game. Spiderman will definitely be no different.
yup did all that, wiped down controllers with isopropyl alcohol, cleaned windows, dust under the bed under the heater, went overboard, but my nephew is also hanging out with me this weekend and he needs to learn a few things about peace in a clean environment.

Petekilla

Veteran
16 Jun 2023
WTF Spoilers....I regret clicking, why do Sony games do this crap?? Same with Ragnarok....trailer had spoilers 😑
You’re overreacting. Nobody told you to click. If Insomniac is willing to show that, then there must be a lot that they’re holding back. Also many Hollywood studios do this in film trailers these days.

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
This is a horrible trailer. We had one week left and didn't need these spoilers.

Reactions: JAHGamer