Marvel's Spider-Man 2 - Launch Trailer (Spoilers)

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
You’re overreacting. Nobody told you to click. If Insomniac is willing to show that, then there must be a lot that they’re holding back. Also many Hollywood studios do this in film trailers these days.
Sony is well known for making spoiler trailers. They did it with the Spiderman films too. Not everything needs to be justified. Still a shit move on their part.

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
This issue comes up with every major release, just be smart like some and go on total blackout.

Petekilla

Veteran
16 Jun 2023
Sony is well known for making spoiler trailers. They did it with the Spiderman films too. Not everything needs to be justified. Still a shit move on their part.
Like I said, if you don’t want anything spoiled, don’t click on the trailer. Also like I said, many Hollywood trailers show some type of spoilers. Sony aren’t the only ones doing it. Even Kojima did it too with MGS4. Lastly, don’t blame Sony, Insomniac were the ones who made this,

Last edited:

JAHGamer

Banned
8 May 2023
You’re overreacting. Nobody told you to click. If Insomniac is willing to show that, then there must be a lot that they’re holding back. Also many Hollywood studios do this in film trailers these days.
Nobody told you to click. Gamers are weird man. 😂
What's weird is you trying to police peoples reaction 😑 how were we supposed to know they would put stupid spoilers less than a week before release? Look at the comments on youtube and twitter, a lot of people agree that none of this stuff didn't need to be shown....

Petekilla

Veteran
16 Jun 2023
What's weird is you trying to police peoples reaction 😑 how were we supposed to know they would put stupid spoilers less than a week before release? Look at the comments on youtube and twitter, a lot of people agree that none of this stuff didn't need to be shown....
I like this place better than Resetera. But ya’ll are starting to complain way more than people on there. I just went to the SM2 Launch Trailer thread on there and they’re not complaining. They’re just saying “nope not going to watch” Like any smart person would do. The game is 5 days away. If you don’t want to run the risk of spoiling anything, go on a blackout until then.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: PS_ROCKS

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Alright guys, I understand everyone's point. It's not worth us getting worked up over this. Let's enjoy the news comjng out (hopefully non spoilery) until the game comes out. Let's get back on topic.

Reactions: JAHGamer and Johnic