• haha
Reactions: Vertigo and Falcs

Darth Vader

I find your lack of faith disturbing
Founder
20 Jun 2022
ray-bans-glasses.gif

I bet you use baby controls in street fighter don't you

I'm actually removing you from the ignore list, it's much better to be able to read your stupidity.

First of all, not everyone plays street fighter. Second of all, you're a flat earther, you're in no position to make fun of people with disabilities anybody, really. Third of all, bold of you to assume I have a disability just because I'm against the stupid shit you say.

Nym

Did you like my Glasses, Snake?
21 Jun 2022
I was reliably informed that everyone does indeed play street fighter are you sure

Falcs

23 Jun 2022
I'm the kind of person that has to look down at the controller for things like QTEs so this is fantastic news for me.

Dr Bass

The doctor is in
Founder
20 Jun 2022
I'm an asshole for saying they aren't doing enough for the mentally disadvantaged by providing merely a 30% game speed? I'd like to see them bring it all the way down to 1% tbh I don't see why they thought 30 should be the floor on this. And honestly this is still leaving people out, there should also be a mode for paraplegics that allows you to watch the game being played.
Making fun of people who can use features like this, on top of mocking people with real disabilities, makes you an idiot.

I sincerely hope you have the good fortune of never suffering an accident that leaves you disabled in some fashion.

ultimateFF

Veteran
29 Jun 2023
I bet you use baby controls in street fighter don't you
Bruh I don't care about slow down speed in this game (slow down speed sucks anyway 🤣), but don't touch my favorite Modern Control SF6, you must be some raging elitist Classic Player who are pissed by get beaten by many Modern Players 😂.

Nym

Did you like my Glasses, Snake?
21 Jun 2022
If someone wants to play a preschool version of street fighter that's fine by me. I'll bet you they never make merch with -> + SP on it