Marvel's Spider-Man 2 new screenshots

John Elden Ring

The Thread Maker
Content Creator
5 Jul 2022
United States
Marvel's Spider-Man 2 new screenshots

The Chrysler Building will not be in the game (was also absent in Miles Morales. Insomniac could not reach a copyright agreement with the building’s new owners)

Source

F5mubISWIAE8EHj

F5mudZDWoAAFxB7

F5mufjMWEAAjulW

F5muiKVWwAAP8d8

Arc

5 Sep 2023
It’s the color, detail, density, and new assets (hey, they could have used old stuff if they wanted) that are striking me. We’ve seen this world twice and it’s never looked nearly this nice.

All with even faster web slinging and gliding this time.

Sexy Spider-Man GIF

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
The haters are in full swing on gaf but strangely enough most on era are giving the new shots props and loving the graphics. I really wonder what games besides Sony exclusives are ppl playing to say "oh doesnt look like a next gen leap" Problem is many of those PS4 games like Spiderman looked next gen already so this is going to be sharper graphics with more density and a few other bells and whistles. The shots look phenomenol. I mean nothing on the competitors consoles come close and never did so wtf is next gen for them?

Reactions: Arc

Arc

5 Sep 2023
The haters are in full swing on gaf but strangely enough most on era are giving the new shots props and loving the graphics. I really wonder what games besides Sony exclusives are ppl playing to say "oh doesnt look like a next gen leap" Problem is many of those PS4 games like Spiderman looked next gen already so this is going to be sharper graphics with more density and a few other bells and whistles. The shots look phenomenol. I mean nothing on the competitors consoles come close and never did so wtf is next gen for them?

Yeah, both of those side by side constitute an undeniable difference, if the individual screen didn’t already. NYC looks so much more authentic.

This is a really good use of next-gen hardware and just feels so much more alive in every screen. You don’t have to zoom in 400% and play spot the difference, it’s there, and obvious. That kind of progress and how fun it will be to play through environments looking this good shouldn’t be overlooked.

I think some people just want that kind of old-school PS2 - PS3 jump, and that’s becoming harder and harder to do in tech, budget, and manpower.