Marvel's Spider-Man Remastered - PC Features Revealed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Warnen

15 Jul 2022
can one of you pc gurus please break down what kind of costs would make up a PC to run this game as shown in the configuration shown?

Like Minimum = 400 £$
Recommended =600 and so on
very keen to know what cost would the ultimate ray tracing rig would cost, i guess you have something like that @VFX_Veteran.

Thank you

Prob $1500 low end up to $2500-3000 if u go nuts.

3080 gonna be the biggest issue, should only be $700ish but 3080ti is much more and easier to get.

• brain
Reactions: rofif and Sircaw

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
can one of you pc gurus please break down what kind of costs would make up a PC to run this game as shown in the configuration shown?

Like Minimum = 400 £$
very keen to know what cost would the ultimate ray tracing rig would cost, i guess you have something like that @VFX_Veteran.

Thank you
The minimum is pretty hard because these components doesn't exists for sale anymore.
The recommended just the CPU + RAM + GPU is over $600 already.

The ultimate well everything costs a kidney... I won't be surprise if it is well over $2000.

• brain
Reactions: Sircaw
22 Jun 2022
Potentially yes, and this isn't a game you're getting for maybe another year to year and a half.
Sorry but no. Spiderman 2 will be a full next-gen title. There is 0 chance its gonna look worse than the previous game just because it has better shadows and raytracing on PC lol.

Warnen

15 Jul 2022
The minimum is pretty hard because these components doesn't exists for sale anymore.

The ultimate well everything costs a kidney... I won't be surprise if it is well over $2000.

What kinda busted ass kidney you buying for $2000...

Savant

11 Jul 2022
Nvidia DLSS & DLAA, Ultra-wide support, unlocked framerate, improved shadows, better RT reflections.

Shits all over PS5 version!!
The crazy thing, is that the original PS5 version was running equivalent to the "amazing ray tracing" settings on PC.

It costs about 2k to 3k for a PC capable of running Spiderman at "amazing Ray tracing settings" ..

Yet PS5 for 400$ was running it on those PC settings 2 years ago! Insane!

Damn, PS5 absolutely destroys and annihilates PC in power per dollar

And remember all those xbots who were downplaying SSDs saying SSDs aren't important? And yet to play a PS5 game on PC you need a 75GB SSD🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I'm glad PC ports, years down the road, exist now, because it shows just how superior Playstation is

A 400$ PC won't even run Spiderman at 900p low settings lmao

Man, Tim Sweeney wasn't kidding when he said PS5 is far ahead of PC

The majority of PC players don't even have PCs as powerful as a steam deck, and the steam deck is PS4 level🤣

Last edited:
OP
OP
John Elden Ring

John Elden Ring

The Thread Maker
Content Creator
5 Jul 2022
United States

Like Minimum = 400 £$

Thank you

If you are not considering peripherals such as monitor:

Low: 500$ Pc
Medium: 1000$ PC
High: 2000$ PC
Very High: 2500-4000$ PC
Max Settings: 5000$+ PC

You can theoretically find the minimum spec parts on places such as AliexPress and Shopee. But i would not recommend building a low spec PC unless you live in a third world country where PC parts are expensive.

• brain
Reactions: ethomaz and Sircaw

rofif

...owns a 3080...why?
24 Jun 2022
The fact of the matter is this, and trust me when I say that no matter how much PS fanboys try to deny it... it's 100% true. Nobody EVER thought that by the end of the PS4 generation, that Sony would be bringing their games... and not only that... but their biggest and best games.... to PC PERIOD.

This whole... "bubu it's X years old"... is just PURE COPE. The only things they can say are "they're old games" and "they're not day and date like Xbox"...

That's their entire defense... to a group of people who didn't give a fuck before these games started appearing on their platform :ROFLMAO:

These games are ICING on the cake for PC gamers. They're your entire world on console. They're your entire reason for owning a console ffs....

If you're a fanboy... you're irrefutably owned by this fact. You can damage control as much as you want... but the fact is that it's already happened... and the wheels are in motion. It's picking up speed... and you know EXACTLY where it's going. 🖕😝🖕

If you, or someone you know has been affected, you can contact the official Playstation Fanboy Helplines:

To yell at or argue with a representative:
🗣️ - 1-800-555-9355
To be connected with other disgruntled PS fanboys:
🫂 - 1-800-555-2667
To sign up for an automated daily reminder that it will be ok:
🔁 - 1-800-555-3248

😊😊😊
These games are not the only reason to own a console.
Even if these games will be coming day 1, you have to understand choosing gaming on favourite console is a comfort.
People just care to play. Console still have a place even if pc was the same price as console. Even if games come out sooner.

But as it is now, I get my peace of mind with a console but also physical games, exclusives without waiting and don’t have to plug in dualsense to get haptics lol.

I just grabbed stray from ps+ and just played. No settings, no talk about stutter, no press q to meow and left alt to do action lol.

OP
OP
John Elden Ring

John Elden Ring

The Thread Maker
Content Creator
5 Jul 2022
United States
🤣

For current generations.

Lower priced parts will only get stronger and cheaper with each generation. RTX 3060 already goes toe on toe with Series X/PS5 hardware. It's safe to assume the RTX 4060 will outpeform the mainline consoles for 300$

rofif

...owns a 3080...why?
24 Jun 2022
If you are not considering peripherals such as monitor:

Low: 500$ Pc
Medium: 1000$ PC
High: 2000$ PC
Very High: 2500-4000$ PC
Max Settings: 5000$+ PC

You can theoretically find the minimum spec parts on places such as AliexPress and Shopee. But i would not recommend building a low spec PC unless you live in a third world country where PC parts are expensive.
We should consider peripherals because console comes with a very good controller that is 70 usd.

Muddasar

Veteran
22 Jun 2022
For current generations.

Lower priced parts will only get stronger and cheaper with each generation. RTX 3060 already goes toe on toe with Series X/PS5 hardware. It's safe to assume the RTX 4060 will outpeform the mainline consoles for 300$

By that time the Pro version of the PS5 will be out. Microsoft will have their Mid-Generation upgrade too.

Warnen

15 Jul 2022
The crazy thing, is that the original PS5 version was running equivalent to the "amazing ray tracing" settings on PC.

It costs about 2k to 3k for a PC capable of running Spiderman at "amazing Ray tracing settings" ..

Yet PS5 for 400$ was running it on those PC settings 2 years ago! Insane!

And remember all those xbots who were downplaying SSDs saying SSDs aren't important? And yet to play a PS5 game on PC you need a 75GB SSD🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I'm glad PC ports, years down the road, exist now, because it shows just how superior Playstation is

A 400% PC won't even run Spiderman at 900p low settings lmao

Man, Tim Sweeney wasn't kidding when he said PS5 is far ahead of PC

The majority of PC players don't even have PCs as powerful as a steam deck, and the steam deck is PS4 level🤣

Wishful thinking at best, delusional at worst. IF and I do mean IF ps5 version is running at "amazing ray tracing" setting, frame rate is going to be the major difference.

PC folks don't need to worry about SSD space, most of us can have 2+ nvme drives and countless other drives installed.

DynamiteCop

Banned
2 Jul 2022
With the PSVR2 on its way its very likely.

Microsoft will follow suit since they'll want to keep the 'Most Powerful Console' tag.
I very much doubt it on both fronts, the PlayStation 5 is more than adequate for VR and there's not a necessitive need to push for a display technology. 8K isn't becoming a thing for probably another decade so there's not this consumer base like there was 4K.

Reactions: Muddasar

Remij

Banned
10 Jul 2022
With the PSVR2 on its way its very likely.

Microsoft will follow suit since they'll want to keep the 'Most Powerful Console' tag.
Eye-tracked foveated rendering will help PSVR2 with that. PS5 will be plenty powerful enough for the time being.

Reactions: Muddasar

Swift_Star

Veteran
2 Jul 2022
Another sweeping generalization post from out resident bullshitter....

Can't make this shit up
Mean Girls Stalker GIF

• fire
Reactions: Deleted member 51
Status
Not open for further replies.