Swift_Star

Veteran
2 Jul 2022
The Sandlot Kiss GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment
signed andy murray GIF

Here’s my autograph for a fan.

Warnen

15 Jul 2022
Like HZD on PC would look better than HFW on PS5, only for HFW to obliterate the PC version of Zero Dawn?

Well spider man already had a lot of the “next gen” stuff added in the remaster at ps5 launch. Dunno what other effects can be added to spider man 2 to compensate for the lower fps/res to obliterate those advantages on PC.

Swift_Star

Veteran
2 Jul 2022
Well spider man already had a lot of the “next gen” stuff added in the remaster at ps5 launch. Dunno what other effects can be added to spider man 2 to compensate for the lower fps/res to obliterate those advantages on PC.
Oh, god, you can’t be seriously thinking spider man 2 won’t look better than miles morales and remaster.

Warnen

15 Jul 2022
Oh, god, you can’t be seriously thinking spider man 2 won’t look better than miles morales and remaster.
No I’m sure it will look much better on PS5, sure the engine has been improved. Will those changes beat out the ultra wide support, fps and other upgrades the pc can do? I doubt it.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Deleted member 51

Swift_Star

Veteran
2 Jul 2022
No I’m sure it will look much better on PS5, sure the engine has been improved. Will those changes beat out the ultra wide support, fps and other upgrades the pc can do? I doubt it.
The game will look better than the pc version regardless. It’ll have a 60fps mode and ultra wide is niche, not everyone likes this. The pc version is an enhanced ps4 game.

• haha

DynamiteCop

Banned
2 Jul 2022
The game will look better than the pc version regardless. The pc version is an enhanced ps4 game.
Wait until people figure out how to mod this engine, you'd be surprised. Either way any shared game will look better on PC and in instances older games on PC will elevate beyond.

Savant

11 Jul 2022
Wishful thinking at best, delusional at worst. IF and I do mean IF ps5 version is running at "amazing ray tracing" setting, frame rate is going to be the major difference.

PC folks don't need to worry about SSD space, most of us can have 2+ nvme drives and countless other drives installed.
You're not PC. You're an xbot and everyone knows that based on your suspect history on neogaf

Play Spiderman on PS5 with the latest patch. It's doing 4k ray tracing at 40fps (something no xbox game can do) or Spiderman even gives an option for 60fps ray tracing with dynamic resolution (again something no xbone console is powerful enough to do)

So yeah, Spiderman PS5 is absolutely the equivalent of PC's "amazing ray tracing" settings i.e 4k ray tracing at 40fps. The only one who's delusional is the one who denies that

• fire
Reactions: Swift_Star

Swift_Star

Veteran
2 Jul 2022
Not possible when lots of features will have to be shut off for a 4k 60fps mode.
The game will still look better than the pc version that is an enhanced ps4 game.
Does Rise of the Tomb Raider on ps4
looks worse than the pc version of Tomb Raider (2013)? No it doesn’t because it’s an enhanced ps3 game.
Don’t be absurd.

Reactions: Savant

Warnen

15 Jul 2022
You're not PC. You're an xbot and everyone knows that based on your suspect history on neogaf

Play Spiderman on PS5 with the latest patch. It's doing 4k ray tracing at 40fps (something no xbox game can do) or Spiderman even gives an option for 60fps ray tracing with dynamic resolution (again something no xbone console is powerful enough to do)

So yeah, Spiderman PS5 ia absolutely the equivalent of PC's "amazing ray tracing" settings i.e 4k ray tracing at 40fps. The only one who's delusional is the one who denies that

I had a ps5 longer then Xbox series X before I sold the ps5 for PC parts.

40fps…. My set up can do 200fps more then that easy (could go higher but that all my monitor supports).

It’s like comparing a toaster to an oven, it’s just silly.

• they're_right_you_know

DynamiteCop

Banned
2 Jul 2022

So yeah, Spiderman PS5 is absolutely the equivalent of PC's "amazing ray tracing" settings
i.e 4k ray tracing at 40fps. The only one who's delusional is the one who denies that
8g8hb.gif

• fire

Warnen

15 Jul 2022
The game will still look better than the pc version that is an enhanced ps4 game.
Does Rise of the Tomb Raider on ps4
looks worse than the pc version of Tomb Raider (2013)? No it doesn’t because it’s an enhanced ps3 game.
Don’t be absurd.

I thought the remaster used the engine enhancements made for ratchet and miles? Those were ps5 games. Best you can hope for is some janky 40fps mode with ok ray tracing, while pc will be in the 100fps with everything maxed. Sure looks are subjective but 30-40fps is a fucking slide show this day and age.

• they're_right_you_know

Swift_Star

Veteran
2 Jul 2022
I thought the remaster used the engine enhancements made for ratchet and miles? Those were ps5 games. Best you can hope for is some janky 40fps mode with ok ray tracing, while pc will be in the 100fps with everything maxed. Sure looks are subjective but 30-40fps is a fucking slide show this day and age.
Stopped reading at janky 40fps mode. Definitely not a discussion worth having.
Have a nice day.

Reactions: Savant

DynamiteCop

Banned
2 Jul 2022
The RT on PS5 is undoubtedly what settings generally are on console, some undefined custom setting that falls short of the PC's lowest setting for RT.

I don't think they realize just how minimal the RT hardware is in that console.

Warnen

15 Jul 2022
Stopped reading at janky 40fps mode. Definitely not a discussion worth having.
Have a nice day.

Standard has been 30fps or 60fps, what would u call some ill supported (would need a tv with vrr for it to look good) feature?

I don’t blame ya, when your point has been so soundly beaten not much else to do but cut and run.

• fire
OP
OP
John Elden Ring

John Elden Ring

The Thread Maker
Content Creator
5 Jul 2022
United States
We should consider peripherals because console comes with a very good controller that is 70 usd.

Peripherals depends on the types of games you play. The best PC possible with best peripherals would be in the 9000$ range

By that time the Pro version of the PS5 will be out. Microsoft will have their Mid-Generation upgrade too.

Zen 2 architeture used on the PS5 and XSX is really good, it has access to FSR and substantial software updates already. We really dont need pro version of these consoles.

24 Jun 2022
They'll literally praise paying for the 2nd remake of TLOU which was promised to have gameplay from TLOU PT 2 but WRONG.

Literally paying a second coat of paint.

Remember, paying for a new coat of paint on a new console = cool

Paying for a graphically enhanced port = bad

There's going to be users who paid

60 bucks on PS3
60 bucks on PS4
70 bucks on PS5

👀

Ya can't make this shit up

That rumor has not even been confirmed and the only leaked footage is from the very opening section of the game that QA tester supposedly provided. I'd be extremely shocked if TLOU Part II improvements like proning, etc. weren't brought over to the remake, or certain areas made a bit more open-ended for exploration purposes.

Besides the people you're mocking are like a literal fraction of all PS gamers, even among the hardcore.

Nvidia DLSS & DLAA, Ultra-wide support, unlocked framerate, improved shadows, better RT reflections.

Shits all over PS5 version!!

I see the "game is old" copium is already super strong. Next up: Returnal.

Cringe AF, super embarrassing don't attach your names to these posts :/

Status
Not open for further replies.