Marvel's Spider-Man Remastered - PC Features Revealed

Status
Not open for further replies.

DynamiteCop

Banned
2 Jul 2022
One of the best posts in here. Who cares if you get to play it at, 30, 40, 60, 144hz? 16:9 or 32:9? Who cares if it came out 4 years ago, 2 years ago, or next summer? We all get to play and discuss the SAME game, right? I don't care if someone played it 2 years before me, and I'm sure they don't care if I get to play it in the highest settings.... Right?

Wish people understood that playing a game earlier vs best visual show case, doesn't take away from the game, at all. Some love the bragging points of getting the game a few years earlier, some love to brag about best quality, framerates, features. It's the same game guys, just different experience :devilish::devilish::devilish:
I care because screw these people, the Sony camp by and large are relatively speaking awful people who are more concerned about what you can't have than what they do have.

Garbage, so pardon my French while I shit on their poverty level hardware.

• fire
Reactions: Deleted member 51

Remij

Banned
10 Jul 2022
I care because screw these people, the Sony camp by and large are relatively speaking awful people who are more concerned about what you can't have than what they do have.

Garbage, so pardon my French while I shit on their poverty level hardware.
It's basically the only way they can cope with what's happening. These games are all amazing AAA bangers.. "the entire reason why you should be a PS gamer" as they've been saying......... until PC gets them... then they are "old", " have no value", "why would I want to play that again?"...

Their games have expiration dates, unfortunately. No fun to be had past a specific date. Sorry PC folks.

Meanwhile Sony developers on twitter are like "I just got my Steam Deck" and "I can't wait for Starfield"...

Muddasar

Veteran
22 Jun 2022
It's basically the only way they can cope with what's happening. These games are all amazing AAA bangers.. "the entire reason why you should be a PS gamer" as they've been saying......... until PC gets them... then they are "old", " have no value", "why would I want to play that again?"...

Their games have expiration dates, unfortunately. No fun to be had past a specific date. Sorry PC folks.

Meanwhile Sony developers on twitter are like "I just got my Steam Deck" and "I can't wait for Starfield"...

The irony in that statement considering all the PS games on PC have sold poorly.

What's the excuse from PC gamers? Cause they are OLD and who wants to pay full price for old games.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Swift_Star

DynamiteCop

Banned
2 Jul 2022
The irony in that statement considering all the PS games on PC have sold poorly.

What's the excuse from PC gamers? Cause they are OLD and who wants to pay full price for old games.
I'd buy their games day one because of the hype, you exclude people from the hype you exclude their interest and their money.

Swift_Star

Veteran
2 Jul 2022
L

Lmao nobody cares sweetie.

Muddasar

Veteran
22 Jun 2022
Do you remember when Bloodborne selling 2 million was this massive accomplishment and how amazing it was, I do.
Didn't happen.

Great game which sold poorly. It still outsold all the PS releases on PC combined.

Selling a few million copies is an achievement maybe for the likes of you. You were over the moon at the news HZD, Days Gone and GOW sold a million each on PC.

18 Jul 2022
PC Master Race strikes again
Fan Spinning GIF by zotac

• haha
Reactions: Deleted member 13

Remij

Banned
10 Jul 2022
Didn't happen.

Great game which sold poorly. It still outsold all the PS releases on PC combined.

Selling a few million copies is an achievement maybe for the likes of you. You were over the moon at the news HZD, Days Gone and GOW sold a million each on PC.
And so are Sony...

ROI is great for these ports. Easily worth the investment.

PC is a growth market for Sony. If they already have at least 1 million people buying each of their games on PC, they grow from there by continuing to releasing good products with more marketing. As more games come and they build a reputation with PC gamers, then they'll do even better.

rofif

...owns a 3080...why?
24 Jun 2022
One of the best posts in here. Who cares if you get to play it at, 30, 40, 60, 144hz? 16:9 or 32:9? Who cares if it came out 4 years ago, 2 years ago, or next summer? We all get to play and discuss the SAME game, right? I don't care if someone played it 2 years before me, and I'm sure they don't care if I get to play it in the highest settings.... Right?

Wish people understood that playing a game earlier vs best visual show case, doesn't take away from the game, at all. Some love the bragging points of getting the game a few years earlier, some love to brag about best quality, framerates, features. It's the same game guys, just different experience :devilish::devilish::devilish:
Sure but it’s still full price for 4yo game.
I would not want to wait additionally so long for a game I was interested in.

• haha
Reactions: Deleted member 51

Remij

Banned
10 Jul 2022
Nobody was waiting 4 years for this game on PC....

People have been waiting for this game... since the game was announced... literally less than 2 months ago.

PS fanboys just need to accept that people who weren't ever expecting to ever get any of their games on PC... are now getting them. The best versions of them.

Muddasar

Veteran
22 Jun 2022
And so are Sony...

ROI is great for these ports. Easily worth the investment.

PC is a growth market for Sony. If they already have at least 1 million people buying each of their games on PC, they grow from there by continuing to releasing good products with more marketing. As more games come and they build a reputation with PC gamers, then they'll do even better.

Sony made 80 million dollars in revenue on the PC. They made 21 billion on consoles.

Huge difference.

More people pirated these games on PC then actually bought it. That's the PC market for you.

D

Deleted member 51

The last one I really played, was on ps2. I haven't been waiting. And whether or not it's a day old, 10 years old, it doesn't take away from the quality of the game, does it? I don't get why some like to bring up time, as if people are dying for these games to come to PC? I would enjoy Bloodborne on the other hand. But it's not like I'm scratching each day off the calendar for that to happen either.

Bernd Lauert

Veteran
16 Jul 2022
Sony made 80 million dollars in revenue on the PC. They made 21 billion on consoles.
You're comparing apples and oranges here. The 21 billion is mostly from selling third party DLC. The 80 million is from them selling their own games.

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
You're comparing apples and oranges here. The 21 billion is mostly from selling third party DLC. The 80 million is from them selling their own games.
There is no mistake.
Actual revenue from PC is really bad that is why they are investing to try to archive like 4x more next fiscal year and way way more in the future.

The way it is now is unsustainable in a business point to Sony… the good news is there are a big room to improvement.

To be fair it feels like Sony is testing the PC market and the biggest experiment will be Spider-man and TLOU1… if they fail then maybe they will can revise the strategy.

Reactions: Muddasar

rofif

...owns a 3080...why?
24 Jun 2022
The last one I really played, was on ps2. I haven't been waiting. And whether or not it's a day old, 10 years old, it doesn't take away from the quality of the game, does it? I don't get why some like to bring up time, as if people are dying for these games to come to PC? I would enjoy Bloodborne on the other hand. But it's not like I'm scratching each day off the calendar for that to happen either.
It does take away. 4years is a difference. The hype is gone.
Just because you’ve not been waiting does not mean everyone can treat this as completely new game

Warnen

15 Jul 2022
It does take away. 4years is a difference. The hype is gone.
Just because you’ve not been waiting does not mean everyone can treat this as completely new game

$70 Last of Us Remake with less content than the original says hello.....

Remij

Banned
10 Jul 2022

Huge difference.

More people pirated these games on PC then actually bought it. That's the PC market for you.
Are you seriously trying to compare what they made for all games (first party and third party) and services on console, to just a few releases of their first party games on PC?? LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.