Marvel's Spider-Man Remastered - PC Features Revealed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muddasar

Veteran
22 Jun 2022
Are you seriously trying to compare what they made for all games (first party and third party) and services on console, to just a few releases of their first party games on PC?? LOL

Yes cause that's the market share right now.

This was in response to this you posted.

And so are Sony...

ROI is great for these ports. Easily worth the investment.

PC is a growth market for Sony. If they already have at least 1 million people buying each of their games on PC, they grow from there by continuing to releasing good products with more marketing. As more games come and they build a reputation with PC gamers, then they'll do even better.

80 million dollars revenue from the PC market is pocket change for Sony. Barely 1% of Sony revenue is coming from the PC market. Who are you kidding?

The target this year is 300 million. That includes revenue from Destiny 2.

Reactions: Umar
D

Deleted member 13

It does take away. 4years is a difference. The hype is gone.
Just because you’ve not been waiting does not mean everyone can treat this as completely new game
Nah. That is only true to people who have invested in the PS and are hyped for the game when first announced. So to a PS gamer, it is old news and the hype is over for them. However, for people who thought they would never get the game, it's a fresh new game.

And there's no argument that the game will look better and play better on the PC assuming they have the hardware for it.

• brain
Reactions: Deleted member 51

Remij

Banned
10 Jul 2022
Yes cause that's the market share right now.

This was in response to this you posted.

80 million dollars revenue from the PC market is pocket change for Sony. Barely 1% of Sony revenue is coming from the PC market. Who are you kidding?

The target this year is 300 million. That includes revenue from Destiny 2.
You have absolutely no grasp on what you're talking about. You're not comparing the same things here... so anything else you say is meaningless drivel.

And no that doesn't include revenue from Destiny 2. They specifically said it doesn't. You're straight up just lying at this point.

Enlarge / This slide, as provided by Sony, doesn't clarify an important detail, but SIE president Jim Ryan later confirmed that these estimates do not account for sales of either Destiny 2 or its DLC.

Remij

Banned
10 Jul 2022
1f62d.png
It'll be ok.

• haha
Reactions: Deleted member 51

Muddasar

Veteran
22 Jun 2022
You have absolutely no grasp on what you're talking about. You're not comparing the same things here... so anything else you say is meaningless drivel.

And no that doesn't include revenue from Destiny 2. They specifically said it doesn't. You're straight up just lying at this point.

Well it's 300 million regardless.

Only a PC gamer would take pride in that figure.

80 million was peanuts in 2021. So is 300 million for a company with an annual revenue of 21 billion.

Remij

Banned
10 Jul 2022

80 million was peanuts in 2021. So is 300 million for a company with an annual revenue of 21 billion.
Luckily for us Sony isn't stupid enough to try to compare them in the way that you are.

D

Deleted member 51

Why would I cope? It doesn’t make any difference at all. 🤷🏻‍♂️ Actually I’m glad the games are coming to pc. People should play great games.
Wait, your actually glad Sony is putting their games on PC?! Am I reading this correctly? I honestly figured you hated this move, almost as much as you hate PC gaming?

Swift_Star

Veteran
2 Jul 2022
Wait, your actually glad Sony is putting their games on PC?! Am I reading this correctly? I honestly figured you hated this move, almost as much as you hate PC gaming?
I never hated that move and I don’t hate pc gaming lol. Pc is just a platform. Its users are the problem. Why would I care about where Sony put their games? 😂

D

Deleted member 51

I never hated that move and I don’t hate pc gaming lol. Pc is just a platform. Its users are the problem. Why would I care about where Sony put their games? 😂
What's wrong with all of the steam users? And I seen you in most of these PC threads, kinda arguing with the PC players, so I just made a reasonable assumption. Guess I was wrong though.

Swift_Star

Veteran
2 Jul 2022
What's wrong with all of the steam users? And I seen you in most of these PC threads, kinda arguing with the PC players, so I just made a reasonable assumption. Guess I was wrong though.
Pc gamers make all gaming discussion miserable with all the nitpicking they bring. Always crying over resolutions, fps and silly settings. Always trying to justify their purchase, they never leave console players that are fine playing on consoles alone. That’s the problem here.
The games being on the platform? Not a problem at all. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Warnen

15 Jul 2022

You have to be delusional if you don’t think Sony sees PC market as a huge growth potential for them. Why even bother porting anything if it was pocket change to them?

That ps4 revenue stream is gonna start drying up as games stop being released…. Gotta keep them number up with the lower ps5 instal base so pc seems to be a good bet.

Warnen

15 Jul 2022
Pc gamers make all gaming discussion miserable with all the nitpicking they bring. Always crying over resolutions, fps and silly settings. Always trying to justify their purchase, they never leave console players that are fine playing on consoles alone. That’s the problem here.
The games being on the platform? Not a problem at all. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Yeah all that only matters when you complain about Xbox vs PlayStation.

Blow Your Mind Wow GIF by Product Hunt

DynamiteCop

Banned
2 Jul 2022
Didn't happen.

Great game which sold poorly. It still outsold all the PS releases on PC combined.

Selling a few million copies is an achievement maybe for the likes of you. You were over the moon at the news HZD, Days Gone and GOW sold a million each on PC.
Oh it most certainly happened, and it happened on every forum we know of.

Swift_Star

Veteran
2 Jul 2022
Yeah all that only matters when you complain about Xbox vs PlayStation.

Blow Your Mind Wow GIF by Product Hunt
Nope. I don’t take part in these stupid comparison threads. I’ve stated a few times already that it’s stupid and both consoles perform basically the same. Another failed gotcha from you. You suck at this.

Status
Not open for further replies.