Marvel's Spider-Man Remastered - PC Features Revealed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Warnen

15 Jul 2022
Nope. I don’t take part in these stupid comparison threads. I’ve stated a few times already that it’s stupid and both consoles perform basically the same. Another failed gotcha from you. You suck at this.

Elden ring post on neogaf say other wise…

Midn1ght

27 Jun 2022
Pc is just a platform. Its users are the problem.
Don’t generalize. PCMR overlords and consoles nut jobs are everywhere.

I have over 450 friends on Steam and my community timeline isn’t filled with posts about how “superior” the platform is. Just people talking and sharing about cool games. Lots of anime degenerates though. :sneaky:

Warnen

15 Jul 2022
Keep reaching, maybe someday you’ll get somewhere.

Amazing how From really couldn’t care less about the Xbox. That’s really sad tbh. There’s no reason to treat part of your userbase like that.

In response to elden ring Xbox performance..

Took like one second googling your user name and Xbox. Unless you aren’t the swift_Star banned form neogaf for console warring?

Swift_Star

Veteran
2 Jul 2022
In response to elden ring Xbox performance..

Took like one second googling your user name and Xbox. Unless you aren’t the swift_Star banned form neogaf for console warring?
But that’s on From though? I’m saying From don’t care about Xbox and don’t optimize the game properly for that console. That’s still true. It’s totally not the Xbox at fault here, it’s From and they suck for not supporting the Xbox console properly. Keep reaching.
Like I said: you suck at this. Stop embarrassing yourself.

Warnen

15 Jul 2022
But that’s on From though? I’m saying From don’t care about Xbox and don’t optimize the game properly for that console. That’s still true. It’s totally not the Xbox at fault here, it’s From and they suck for not supporting the Xbox console properly. Keep reaching.
Like I said: you suck at this. Stop embarrassing yourself.

It was a DF comparison thread.... The thing that you just don't take part in. Take the L...

Swift_Star

Veteran
2 Jul 2022
It was a DF comparison thread.... The thing that you just don't take part in. Take the L...
There’s no L to take. Keep reaching and back off from this vendetta you have with me. This is the last time I reply to you on this board. I’m done with you. You’re ignored from now on.

• thinking_hard
Reactions: Warnen
Status
Not open for further replies.