Marvel's Spiderman 2 Limited Edition Ps5 arrives September 1 2023. Pre orders open next Friday.

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Launching few weeks before the game too. Its like i said a few months ago, Jim and his team knows how to sell the fuck out of PS consoles.
I mean they are keeping some thjngs up but the quick Ascension of Sony was due to Kaz. He made it the face of Sony as a whole. That man was great and did wonders.

Reactions: Kokoloko

Loy310

Veteran
14 Aug 2022
I mean they are keeping some thjngs up but the quick Ascension of Sony was due to Kaz. He made it the face of Sony as a whole. That man was great and did wonders.

He saved Sony, guided them thru a world wide recession, then put PS on the throne, over their already crazy successful music and movie divisions.
Yeah i know he the GOAT, Kaz been the goat.

On Demand

Veteran
Icon Extra
30 Jul 2022
I love that it’s releasing In September.

No chance for Xbox to be number 1 because of Starfield like people are assuming.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Umar

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
I just went to pickup my Spider-Man controller and it's so GORGEOUS. I think it's the best looking DualSense ever? Better than GOW and FF16.

Anyone else got it? I was not able to get the covers so now I'm thinking of getting the whole PS5 instead.

Reactions: Alabtrosmyster

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
I just went to pickup my Spider-Man controller and it's so GORGEOUS. I think it's the best looking DualSense ever? Better than GOW and FF16.

Anyone else got it? I was not able to get the covers so now I'm thinking of getting the whole PS5 instead.
Mine was shipped I am now waiting and yes it looks so good! Well I bought it for my son for doing so good this school year so it's his. I get him tomorrow so he will be so hyped!!! Enjoy it bro!!!

• Shake
Reactions: Gods&Monsters