Mat Piscatella: Marvel's Spider-Man Remains The Best-Selling Superhero Game Of All-Time In The US.

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
He doesn't have Worldwide data.
NPD/Circana only tracks US and Canada I believe.

From the shipment data we have Spider-man is probably the best selling Worldwide.
This was already answered above! Spiderman wins world wide. A Google search gives you the response. Spiderman has sold a few million more worldwide than Batman.

ethomaz

Rebolation!
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
Spiderman underwears also the best seller.
Probably I brought a lot to my kid... he loves these superheros underwears... mostly Spider-man and Superman but he has Captain America and Thor too... ohhh and Paw Patrol (but I'm no sure if you guys will take that as superheroes :D).

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
This was already answered above! Spiderman wins world wide. A Google search gives you the response. Spiderman has sold a few million more worldwide than Batman.
Which of the Batman games sold closest to Spiderman? I enjoyed the 1&2

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Which of the Batman games sold closest to Spiderman? I enjoyed the 1&2
Combined Arkham games it says sold around 30 million. Combined Spiderman insomniac was said to have sold 33 million.

The main games in the Batman: Arkham series have been met with commercial success and critical acclaim, with praise for their narratives, voice acting, world design, graphics, and gameplay. The games have collectively sold more than 30 million copies worldwide.

Arkham city at around 12 million

• fire
Reactions: KiryuRealty
D

Deleted member 223

Batman Arkham Games are the better games, series and blueprint for Spiderman but I don't mind. Sales has a lot to do with popularity as well.

WB Games needs to free Rocksteady. I know it ain't going back to the OG team after some key departures but ohhh well. Truly a shame what has happened to that team over the years.

Nice for Insonmiac.

VillaiN

Veteran
10 Feb 2023
Spiderman gameplay actually makes sense and it fits him.

Watching batman jumping around like some insect in heavy suit s ridicilous. I finished all arkham games but couldnt never get 9ver that. Also boss battles were mediocre in most cases. And stupid riddler stuff.