Mental health

OP
OP
Would_you_kindly
27 Jun 2023
United kingdom
Trust me i could give you a list of 15 movies to watch and by June 1st You would have a chiselled jaw, hair on your chest and balls the size of coconuts. You would be dripping in testosterone.

200w.gif
My balls are already massive 😂

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
I'm not trans , I get that alot online lol , I just have a baby face & don't look very masculine, thanks for the kind words , what's that gif from ?
Predator.

If you really have lot of anxiety, stress or depression, you should really work out. If you never done it, start slow and increase. Draining body helps calm the souls, moves away bad thoughts away. Read some books, strengthening your mind more.

OP
OP
Would_you_kindly
27 Jun 2023
United kingdom
Predator.

If you really have lot of anxiety, stress or depression, you should really work out. If you never done it, start slow and increase. Draining body helps calm the souls, moves away bad thoughts away. Read some books, strengthening your mind more.
My anxiety makes it hard for me to leave the house that's why I drink , it makes me much more confident , I do weights though in my room

Sunrise Ninja

Banned
5 Feb 2024
My anxiety makes it hard for me to leave the house that's why I drink , it makes me much more confident , I do weights though in my room
You need to get out the house bro that's the start, anxiety is for women, you're allowed to experience it but not hold on to it.

What country do you live in?

OP
OP
Would_you_kindly
27 Jun 2023
United kingdom
I'm going to say this , mental health isn't a 1 size fits all issue , I appreciate people giving me advice but I've already tried everything there's no miracle cure , I made this thread so people with mental health issues that visit iconera could discuss it & not feel alone , telling people they should do this & should do that doesn't help chances are we've already tried it

Sunrise Ninja

Banned
5 Feb 2024
Anxiety isn't sex specific , that's like saying autism is for women , mad disrespectful

Autism comes from vaccination, poisoning of the body you may not want to hear that "Trust the science" should have woken a lot of you up but unfortunately a lot of you are still under the spell of their magic.

I'm going to say this , mental health isn't a 1 size fits all issue , I appreciate people giving me advice but I've already tried everything there's no miracle cure , I made this thread so people with mental health issues that visit iconera could discuss it & not feel alone , telling people they should do this & should do that doesn't help chances are we've already tried it
You sound like a female, "mental health" what ever that even means it's just how you feel. You created a thread so people can get together and feel sorry for them selves? You should have created this thread to help people get over how they feel get over their "mental health, as a man you can not allow your feelings to control your actions that is a female trait.

telling people they should do this & should do that doesn't help chances are we've already tried it
Again you should like a female. You are getting given good advice and you're avoiding it instead you're making excuses, You don't even exercise you're stuck in your room, go out into the world and absorb the energy of the Sun, You may not want to believe this but whoever created us created the sun as our primary energy source without the sun we would all be dead. It revitalises our cells and gives us strength. Another thing you are what you eat if you're not rejuvenating your body with good nutritious healthy food that will also affect your mental faculties and how you feel.

You're currently watching Dragon Ball, read between the lines dragon Ball Z is about a good over evil, right over wrong, picking yourself up in the weakest of times and prevailing with the help of others. Do you see Goku giving up? Even when getting his ass kicked left and right he will ALWAYS find a way, This may sound weird model yourself on Goku when you feel like giving up think what would Goku do. Unfortunately as a men we are not allowed to make excuses the bar does not get lowered for us.

But remember this is up to you, if you want to feel sorry for yourself wallow in your own soup its all up to you. And if you want to be like that, the front facing camera, Tiktok and Instagram will be your best friend.

The Matrix is trying to make men weak and when good men get weak everything will go to shit. As I'm sure you can see with what's currently going on in the world today.

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
Autism comes from vaccination, poisoning of the body you may not want to hear that "Trust the science" should have woken a lot of you up but unfortunately a lot of you are still under the spell of their magic.

You sound like a female, "mental health" what ever that even means it's just how you feel. You created a thread so people can get together and feel sorry for them selves? You should have created this thread to help people get over how they feel get over their "mental health, as a man you can not allow your feelings to control your actions that is a female trait.

Again you should like a female. You are getting given good advice and you're avoiding it instead you're making excuses, You don't even exercise you're stuck in your room, go out into the world and absorb the energy of the Sun, You may not want to believe this but whoever created us created the sun as our primary energy source without the sun we would all be dead. It revitalises our cells and gives us strength. Another thing you are what you eat if you're not rejuvenating your body with good nutritious healthy food that will also affect your mental faculties and how you feel.

You're currently watching Dragon Ball, read between the lines dragon Ball Z is about a good over evil, right over wrong, picking yourself up in the weakest of times and prevailing with the help of others. Do you see Goku giving up? Even when getting his ass kicked left and right he will ALWAYS find a way, This may sound weird model yourself on Goku when you feel like giving up think what would Goku do. Unfortunately as a men we are not allowed to make excuses the bar does not get lowered for us.

But remember this is up to you, if you want to feel sorry for yourself wallow in your own soup its all up to you. And if you want to be like that, the front facing camera, Tiktok and Instagram will be your best friend.

The Matrix is trying to make men weak and when good men get weak everything will go to shit. As I'm sure you can see with what's currently going on in the world today.

You really do sound like Craig of War.

@Would_you_kindly, I suffer from depression too, and the best remedy is to try to get yourself out of the house. It can be hard, I know, but a walk every day, a stroll to the park, will do wonders for your mindset.

A hobby or a sport, it does not have to be full-on blood sport, something small, playing chess, checkers with someone, playing table tennis, etc etc.

I have a fish tank, and the amount of pleasure it gives me can not be stated; it relaxes me.

Have you thought about getting a pet?

Start small, tiny changes will help massively,

Reactions: Would_you_kindly

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022

@Would_you_kindly, I suffer from depression too, and the best remedy is to try to get yourself out of the house. It can be hard, I know, but a walk every day, a stroll to the park, will do wonders for your mindset.

A hobby or a sport, it does not have to be full-on blood sport, something small, playing chess, checkers with someone, playing table tennis, etc etc.

I have a fish tank, and the amount of pleasure it gives me can not be stated; it relaxes me.

i agree. if you can't have a pet, then buy some home plants, it gives positive energy to all humans.

try to be more in the sun, Vitamin D, which in reality is a hormone, can help with your mood, energy and positivity. the least then use vitamin D or eat more fatty fish, sardines, eggs.
if there is possible, try bare foot go on grass, or some sandy surface, which can add with positivity.

and i agree, try to go outside more. try to find a likemind group of people, like go for a run, or some other type of activity, there is always people who wants similar things.

and stop using alkohol, it really isn't good. it blocks countless nutritional things. it poisons the mind and body.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sircaw
OP
OP
Would_you_kindly
27 Jun 2023
United kingdom

I've been like this for years , I live at home still with my parents & we had 2 dogs , unfortunately Lottie died in 2020 but we still have baby

• Informative
Reactions: Sircaw

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
Thanks bro I'll be here for you aswell if you ever need anyone
If you are ever feeling low, do what I do, have some banter with a few people on the forums.

I enjoy abusing having banter with people like @Gamernyc78 @Lord Mittens and @JAHGamer, they are pretty good at taking a joke.

Saying that @Gediminas and @TubzGaming are massive sluts as well, and I enjoy beating them up too.

I would personally just make a massive post and insult as many people as possible.

Works for me.

cute baby GIF

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
If you are ever feeling low, do what I do, have some banter with a few people on the forums.

I enjoy abusing having banter with people like @Gamernyc78 @Lord Mittens and @JAHGamer, they are pretty good at taking a joke.

Saying that @Gediminas and @TubzGaming are massive sluts as well, and I enjoy beating them up too.

I would personally just make a massive post and insult as many people as possible.

Works for me.

cute baby GIF
i like to deep-throat those filthy jokes :D

Animated GIF

Monkeyclaw

29 May 2024
Coming out of a depression that lasted 4 years (marriage) I can only say this:

You can't get rid of those feelings quick or easy BUT you can give them their own little room in your head. Too many people want to rid themselves of those negative thoughts or feelings. That's one hell of a goal and an impossible one at that.

Fail to meet your goal? Extra depressive feelings, try again and fail, MORE, rinse and repeat.
Create a place in you head where the negatives can reside and accept that they live in your head. Living with this is so much more doable then constantly trying to fight it. Hell even I play the Depression card sometimes when my current girlfriend wants to do something and I dont. I just point at myself and say DEPRESSION!!!! with a big smile on my face. Make it a weapon. Yes its still there but I can make fun of it instead.

My shrink once gave me a little youtube clip that changed my life. As it's all in your head, you are the director.

I'm gonna drop the Unwelcome Party Guest here:

Watch it a few times and let it sink in.

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
Man I hope this will be the next faction in Helldivers 2...... Furries are a special kind of species that should be nuked from orbit.....
There is probaly a whole discord of Furry critters assembling right now as we speak.

Captain @JAHGamer reporting.

on a serious note, I actually think we have do have a couple of furies on this site.

• haha
Reactions: JAHGamer