Metaphor: ReFantazio prologue demo now available

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
it is turn based! you just have the option to make the enemy weak by playing a little action first, or by killing low level enemies with 1 hit without needing to waste time with turn based animations! in any case you still can just press triangle to jump right into turn based any time you want
Weird... I died getting hit by the enemy when hitting it via action.

I will try again.

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
Weird... I died getting hit by the enemy when hitting it via action.

I will try again.
The first enemies you see on the field? Just run you can't attack them. The real combat starts later when you get an igniter and you become a "soldier".

It is turn-based like Persona.

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
The first enemies you see on the field? Just run you can't attack them. The real combat starts later when you get an igniter and you become a "soldier".

It is turn-based like Persona.
Well I don't like to left anything behind when I play JRPGs... no matter how stronger the enemy is I go for kill 😂 😂 😂

TrishaCat

Veteran
17 May 2024
Well I don't like to left anything behind when I play JRPGs... no matter how stronger the enemy is I go for kill 😂 😂 😂
FF13 would kick that habit out of you
image85.png

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
FF13 would kick that habit out of you
image85.png
I remember when I was kid plyaing Breath of Fire 3...
People told me I couldn't win the Balio and Sunder battle.
They where wrong.
I keep leaving up until I beat the shit of them... it doesn't change anything in the game at all because after you win the same cuteness of them beat you happens but for my own accomplishment it was awesome.

Reactions: TrishaCat

voke

Veteran
10 Jan 2023
Trying soooo hard to resist this demo. I want to play it leading up to the release at midnight.

0 doubts that this game will be a masterpiece. Great to see a major new game from these games that isn’t Persona or SMT.