Metroid Prime 4 Beyond Announcement Trailer (2025)

Nhomnhom

Veteran
25 Mar 2023
The point is standards are always lowered when it comes to Nintendo.
All publishers are free to try to take Nintendo head on. They are good at what they do and you are free to cope.

Games can be good in a lot of ways and graphics are just one of many aspects. Nintendo games also tend to look good for the hardware they were made for and generally very polished.

Reactions: arvfab

CrackmanNL

4 Apr 2024
Trailer wasn't great, Nintendo did better reveals for other titles.
Visuals is similar to MP remaster (which looked great for Switch), but hyped it took 7 years.. announced in the launch year now that I think back.

RE4-Station

Resident Evil Guru
Content Creator
28 Jun 2022
I wonder if they will remaster metroid prime hunters and Federation force after 2 and 3. Thos games show sylux how was at the end of this trailer

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
Trailer didn’t show anything hypeworthy outside showing that the game actually exists.

Having played Prime remastered… it looks similar and probably the same engine etc… surely will be a step up from that.

Cool to see Prime 4 actually coming. I’ll play it.

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022
Trolls on this forum like @Systemshock2023 here are mad Nintendo is doing well while Sony has no games
How many of these games came out in 2024?

Helldivers 2, Stellar Blade, MLB, Rise of the Ronin, Destiny 2 The Final Shape, Astro Bot, Concord are Sony 2024 titles. And if not delayed (I assume they'll announce release dates in the September/TGS State of Play), Lost Soul Aside and Convallaria too.

Plus also 3rd party exclusives like FFVII Rebirth or Granblue Fantasy Relink, or rehashed stuff like TLOU2R and Until Dawn remake and the PC ports.

• party
Reactions: 2spooky5me

Evilms

Graph Master
21 Jun 2022
switch.jpg

Last edited:

Zzero

Major Tom
9 Jan 2023
Looks fine, who cares if it's not the most impressive game graphically as long as it's a great game?
I don't care about graphical quality, as long as it doesn't affect gameplay, but I am disappointed that it doesn't look better, given that it has been in development over five years by a massive team. We "paid the price" that modern gamers do in waiting so long, at leadt give us an equivelent pay-off.

Will probably play good though.

• thinking_hard
Reactions: 2spooky5me

peter42O

Veteran
Icon Extra
12 Jan 2024
Looks really good. Hoping for it to be a launch title for Switch 2 and really hoping that Switch 2 is backwards compatible and gives the Switch games a boost when played on the Switch 2.

Polyh3dron

Veteran
31 Jan 2024
How can someone look at this and think it looks great is beyond me
it's 60 FPS, it looks good in motion and the animation of everything looks good. It doesn't display the jank we see in far too many "AAA" games.

Meanwhile the Silent Hill 2 remake and MGS Delta look godawful running on Unreal Engine 5. Janky as all hell.

Reactions: Box