Michael Pachter: Ubisoft taking down Star Wars Outlaws numbers is a case of rare incel victory

20 Jun 2022
Salalah, Oman
It happend to COncord, Flintlock, Dustborne, not sure why they are even surprised

Don't forget Destruction AllStars or Forspoken.

a66253f670d86e577de798843677dadd.jpg

Reactions: Would_you_kindly

Ico

Banned
Icon Extra
8 May 2024
The damage done by acolyte and Disney Wars being shit is the actual cause.

Pachter pathetic as always, continuing his 25 plus year career of never having made a single accurate prediction ever.

dont forget about how the game become a meme on its release too, downgraded graphics from the trailers, poor enemy ai, lot of hilarious bugs

people thinking this is bc of dei are in for a funny awakening

voke

Veteran
10 Jan 2023
Nothing about it seemed interesting IMO. Ubi needs to subvert expectations, people are too aware of their "formula'

Airbus

Veteran
Icon Extra
30 Jun 2022

Ubisoft really done the actress a huge disservice

In resident evil game usually they enhanced the character model like jill valentine, claire redfield, ada wong etc to look even better but here is ubisoft doing the opposite

• haha
Reactions: Bo_Hazem

quest4441

Veteran
27 Feb 2024
Looks like this piece of shit sold only 1 million in a month 🤭 , I guess another win for the "incels". Failguard is also on track for the same or slightly better results, First time I am cheering for a CoD lol. Heck I will buy the vault edition if BLOPS 6 overshadows veilguard and causes bioware to close 🙏

Landiri

12 Sep 2024
Looks like this piece of shit sold only 1 million in a month 🤭 , I guess another win for the "incels". Failguard is also on track for the same or slightly better results, First time I am cheering for a CoD lol. Heck I will buy the vault edition if BLOPS 6 overshadows veilguard and causes bioware to close 🙏
I remember when Mass Effect Triology was THE reference for an epic Sci-Fi RPG!
Dragon Age was a close second!

Now... I can't even watch their Trailers anymore, without cringing...

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
The biggest issue that gets overlooked is Day 1 on Ubi+ for a major AAA.

You get turned off right away about paying full price when other people are paying $10 at the same time as you. Cheap, bargain bin aura at release. Same issue with GamePass or PC ports for Sony.

You devalue your stuff and people just don't care and move to the next premium game instead. These people just don't understand the psychology behind brand loyalty.

It's like going to see a free random show in a park or paying to go in a stadium. More people are willing to pay for the full experience of the stadium show.

• brain
Reactions: Landiri

Landiri

12 Sep 2024
The biggest issue that gets overlooked is Day 1 on Ubi+ for a major AAA.

You get turned off right away about paying full price when other people are paying $10 at the same time as you. Cheap, bargain bin aura at release. Same issue with GamePass or PC ports for Sony.

You devalue your stuff and people just don't care and move to the next premium game instead. These people just don't understand the psychology behind brand loyalty.

It's like going to see a free random show in a park or paying to go in a stadium. More people are willing to pay for the full experience of the stadium show.
Gamepass/Xbox has a massive Image Problem.

It is recognized as the low-quality platform, with a cheap subscription service (of poor quality!).

There are more and more games you are missing out on, as a Xbox Customer, and many Publishers don't want those gamepass deals either.
A Big-Player like Take Two coming out, and making clear GTA 6 won't be on Gamepass, is a huge statement!

Wukong is not on Gamepass either. (Or even on Xbox...).
Elden Ring is not on Gamepass.
Hogwarts Legacy is not on Gamepass.
And so on...

Why would anyone pump money in a platform/subcription, that might won't even receive the games anyone wants to play anymore?

People brag about how much money they "saved" from playing whatever is in Gamepass. It is just dumb and naive.
They expected to play the latest games for $9,99/month, but that dream is dead.

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
Considering Disney Wars has mostly been a dumpster fire and abomination since its inception … this is fantastic news. One million in a month is disastrous for this game.

Ubisoft’s public apology to gamers and being the first to acknowledge we had enough of this contrived bubblegum garbage is also nice to see.

Don’t let gaming turn into the film industry and be filled of soulless designed by committee marvel slop.

Reactions: Bo_Hazem