Microsoft banned the release of Postal 4: No Regerts on Xbox Series X/S

AshHunter216

Banned
8 Jan 2023
From what I've seen, postal 4 is nowhere near as dark and controversial as the first game in the series. If anything, it's just extremely glitchy based on the reviews I've seen.

D

Deleted member 417

They're not. They are just saying the game is shit and that Postal has always been shit.

And nothing of value was lost.

saying jeff goldblum GIF

• fire
Reactions: Zeroing

adamsapple

Banned
22 Jul 2022
It's true, you really *can* find people batting for literally anything on the internet.

FqqPSlAWAAANB0X

Even this.

Old Gamer

Veteran
5 Aug 2022
Remember all the outrage from Xbox gamers about Martha is Dead being censored on Playstation? They were so angry about it there were articles, interviews with the devs and threads about it everywhere.

This news came out and nobody is talking about it because it's Xbox. The usual double standard.
Very accurate. I remember all the manufactured indignation when games were alledgedly censored on PS4.

“Sony and their censorship of games…”

I am not the only one remembering this!

Pretty sure people aren’t going to get angry at Microsoft.
I'm sure it won't take long until hypocrites show up downplaying the censorship...
And nothing of value was lost.
Jurassic Park Ian Malcom GIF

Old Gamer

Veteran
5 Aug 2022
And to be abundantly clear, I don't have a problem with MS choosing to reject a game or asking for changes for the sake of ratings. It's their store, they can do what they want.

I do take an issue with the hypocrisy and double standards of those who jump on Sony crying "censorship" when they happen to do the same.