Microsoft cautions developers to avoid curvy female characters

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
MS is a part of the big wheel of global politics and its “goals” which include woke crap. Its probably why they were promoted as the only decent OS and big company in the 90’s and 2000’s. Call me a conspiracy theorist but no1 gets that big without a push.

Not surprised one bit. Bet they won’t complain about the overly sexualisation the music industry and what those gals promote though….

Nhomnhom

Veteran
25 Mar 2023
MS is a part of the big wheel of global politics and its “goals” which include woke crap. Its probably why they were promoted as the only decent OS and big company in the 90’s and 2000’s. Call me a conspiracy theorist but no1 gets that big without a push.

Not surprised one bit. Bet they won’t complain about the overly sexualisation the music industry and what those gals promote though….
It's specially suspicious since their products always fucking sucked. They have a long and documented history of corruption and somehow got away with it.

Last edited:
  • they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Kokoloko

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
It's specially suspicious since their products always fucking sucked. They have a long and documented story of corruption and somehow got away with it.
Yep. Lots of corruption, stealing and having a bad product.
Ive been very happy not using windows since 2011.

• thisistheway
Reactions: Nhomnhom

Box

May contain Snake
6 Apr 2023

Bill Gates and the Blackrock CEO larry Fink were and still are really close, a lot of the big SJW nonsense being pushed is directly funded by large firms like Blackrock.

Always follow the money