Microsoft CEO Comments On Xbox Games Coming To PlayStation

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022
PlayStation has all the fgc.

Except for smash bros but that's not a real fighting game.
Killer Instinct is the only one missing in PS. Now they'll port games to PS, this is the main MS game I'd like to see in PS, specially if it's a complete edition and as extra includes the arcade ones emulated.

We think he's talking about Halo, Gears, etc but Nadella is so clueless he thinks COD and Fallout on PS is "bringing more Xbox games to gamers" 🤦
Satya Nutella and Phil don't give a fuck about the Xbox console anymore, what they want now is to make more money. And the most logical way to do so is selling all their games in all the platforms. Not only CoD and Fallout, make sure Halo and Gears will end in PS too. It's just a matter of time.

The day Phil announced the first 4 ports he said that he thinks that in 5 years from now console exclusive games will be a rare thing. Meaning, he plans to port all their games in less than 5 years (Sony and Nintendo obviously will continue having their console exclusive games).

It will be better for everybody.

Last edited:
Reactions: panda-zebra

saltyashell

11 Feb 2024
All of this is fluff so they can buy another publisher. I wouldn’t grace dance just yet.
I mean if you're on PC, you can play all their games without paying by abusing the game pass trial. I've pretty much tried all their "major" exclusives without giving them a dime of my own money.

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022
I mean if you're on PC, you can play all their games without paying by abusing the game pass trial. I've pretty much tried all their "major" exclusives without giving them a dime of my own money.
I thought they already did block all the loopholes.

Dabaus

Veteran
28 Jun 2022
No, it's not. The CFO and CEO are running Xbox now, not Phil.

Backing out from 3rd party releases now, after these games topping PS store charts, would outright be illegal. The CEO has a fiduciary duty to keep the profits growing. Seeing a spike in sales and profit on PS and backing out would outright be illegal, as he's bound by law to keep the money rolling in for shareholders
I dont mean they are going to all of a sudden stop port games to PS. MS destroys whatever they gobble up so even if they keep it on PS, it would be a shell of its former self. And yes, i do have my concerns that MS will gobble SE up next. One because Sony is asleep at the wheel and takes everyhting fro granted, and SE is having some financial issues.

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
They’re third party. I expect everything. Gamepass doesn’t work and has already conditioned Xbox consumers to not buying games. They need actual paying customers. It’ll make Microsoft more money sure… but Xbox is over. Pete Hines was outspoken about how it’s BS that Cod stayed multiplatform. Starfield was stupid expensive to make and gamepass rental costs don’t make up for shit. Unsustainable for AAA game development. It’ll bankrupt studios.

Eternal_Wings

Dein Nomos
24 Jun 2022
I dont mean they are going to all of a sudden stop port games to PS. MS destroys whatever they gobble up so even if they keep it on PS, it would be a shell of its former self. And yes, i do have my concerns that MS will gobble SE up next. One because Sony is asleep at the wheel and takes everyhting fro granted, and SE is having some financial issues.
Doubt that Microsoft will be able to buy Square Enix or other Japanese pubs. This fear of you have been reapting now for quite a while. Again Japan has its laws which make it more difficult for Microsoft to buy any Japanese company. Also buying by force is a hostile takeover which would be immediately blocked. There is also zero evidence that Microsoft will buy Square Enix. Hopefully you're not talking about that bs rumour from that bait Xbox clout account. Jeez I swear you're repeating this fear again and again, that at some point I believe you wish that to happen. Plus do you really think if Square Enix has the intention to sell they would call Microsoft? Dude we know that Sony can be sometimes as slowpoke, but they would for granted ever miss a given opportunity to acquire Square Enix. They would 100% consult Sony.

Last edited: