Microsoft IP "As Dusk Falls" rated for PS5 in Taiwan - Microsoft doing a Sega.

Sloane_Ranger

Icon Extra
3 Jul 2023
Funny and relatively expected with the way things have ben going for them. It will not matter much (except for Sony PR) until they have something A+ to sell.

Reactions: Jim Ryan

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022
If one wanted to get conspiratorial for a second, they could just be doing this to get brownie points with regulators for the next time they want to gobble up a publisher.
Regulators will look at the numbers and will see that only 3 people bought it in Xbox. Regulators would instead at what they do with CoD and Minecraft, their biggest games.

But well, regulators will see they are the last ones even after spending $100B on acquisitions.

AshHunter216

Banned
8 Jan 2023
Regulators will look at the numbers and will see that only 3 people bought it in Xbox. Regulators would instead at what they do with CoD and Minecraft, their biggest games.

But well, regulators will see they are the last ones even after spending $100B on acquisitions.
I just don't want to lose access to yet more publisher's libraries because of Microsoft.

historia

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Jun 2023
Didn't the green rats say the exact opposite days ago?

Ouch. What is it? Third time a charm?

Reactions: Jim Ryan

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
It's a cinematic slideshow game. Nobody played it on the pew pew console.

You didn't lose access to any publisher because of being acquired by MS. And this thread supports that.
It's too early to tell. Several Bethesda games are waiting to be announced (Doom, Dishonored, Oblivion Remake, Disney IP). Maybe even tonight.

Reactions: Kokoloko

Danja1187

Veteran
10 Mar 2023
It's a good game if you're into that kinda stuff. I played it and enjoyed my time with it. The structure of the branching storylines weren't executed that well in my opinion, which probably killed the replayability for me.

Last edited:

Alabtrosmyster

Veteran
26 Jun 2022
Its Happening GIF by MOODMAN